..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by OrganizedNoise

nice hks. are u the same ddouble who picked up the un-easters from me??
Yea that was me. Good to see more uptown heads.

Cool. how are those uneasters holding up? im starting to kind of miss them haha.

Couple pickups that came in today... DS un-black albums canvas n DS neutral grey/ metallic silver canvas

finally grabbed something to post in here. a pair of HK's that i will be abusing and these emerald jewels that i've been coveting for a bit. thanks to tyler/spacej23 for throwing these at me for a fantastic price. hit him up because he's letting go some great vintage forces in size 10 
pimp.gif

2vb67mc.jpg

god damn where are all these hk's coming from?!?!

and i pm'd tyler like a week or two ago and never heard from him. worth pm'ing him again?

Originally Posted by jamesyo

god damn where are all these hk's coming from?!?!

and i pm'd tyler like a week or two ago and never heard from him. worth pm'ing him again?
if you can fit a size 10, mos def hit him up. he has some good smaller-sized stuff too. 

What i'll do for those emerald jewels
pimp.gif

@OrganisedNoise

yea the uneasters doing well. Nice pickups on the canvas

Originally Posted by ddouble

@OrganisedNoise

yea the uneasters doing well. Nice pickups on the canvas
thanks. now i wanna cop those uneasters again but in a smaller size. thats why i sold it.

shaping up to be a pretty incredible page here. nice pickups kev, and slick linen's jamesyo

recent acquired after selling a few, very happy

another to share

been lurking the last couple of pages. wow, very nice stuff as usual guys!

does anyone know how the new workboots fit? are they true to size or do they run a little big like the first version?
been trying to check them out in person but haven't had any luck.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^True to size.

I got a 12 in the first release and when i checked out the newer release, the 13 fit perfect.

thank you sir. i think i may have to grab a pair finally..

Back
Top Bottom