..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

snakes. dope.

did anyone snap up the golden swoosh snake c/way that was on yahoo maybe a month or 2 ago? ds 9 w/box

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

obsidian snakes are amazing. easily in my top 5 of all time forces.

I know we throw that out there often "my top 5" or top 10 but I really want to know what are your guys top 5? I cant even think of 5 before going into 10 but I'll try. Also no Hyperstrikes or PEs. Just GRs or CO JPs

damn I'm already thinking of way too many I'm going to end up with like 10
roll.gif

In no particular order

1) Hong Kong
2) Linen
3) Holloween Jewels
4) Atmos
5) Courirs

man i really want to go to 10 right now. I need Cones in there Navy/Red Jewels, Glaciers, Un-Taiwans, Obsidian Snakes.

Lets see what you guys say and this might turn into a debate of picking the top 10 of all time.
pimp.gif

hmmmm top 5 is tough. probably changes from time to time. in no particular order as of today of what i own out of the low tops as i look at my collection pics:
1) obsidian snakes

2) ivory snakes

3) "laker" canvas

4) atmos 

5) linens

i dunno man. i like my glaciers too as well as the purple canvas lows are super nice. plus i probably have a bunch that i love that i haven't taken pics of so they're not on my comp.  

Nice list Kev and Amn

In no particular order:

1) Atmos
2) Courirs
3) un-Taiwans
4) Cones
5) 94 Syracuse Canvas Highs

Honorable mentions for me: 1994 Purple Highs, Taiwans, Navy/Red Jewels, white canvas/gum, Campers,

Can't put them in order as well but mine are

•Halloween Jewels
•Un-Taiwans
•Blueprints
•Atmos
•Courirs

no order

1)taiwan's
2)atmos
3)purple hi
4)linen
5) both ivory and obsidian snakeskin

sorta cheated, the list is far too long to only share 5 pairs

picking top 5 is a lot harder than i thought 
tongue.gif

[Current TOP 5]
un taiwan
white/infrared low
purple high
portland
atmos

[Top 5 when i first got into af1's]
courir, linen, 96 black pat low, purple high, wheat

[Others i really like but top 5 list is just too short to fit these]
hk, glacier, camper, mushroom , white/caro swoosh/grey sole, black suede, cone, carbon

Of the ones I own, no order:

-Courirs

-OG Cocoa Snakes

-Stash High

-Linens

-Black Sheed Hi (only sneaker I've ever regretted selling so I had to track down another pair)

Atmos, HK, Blueprints sneak their way in depending on day or time of day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p5jay2

picking top 5 is a lot harder than i thought 
tongue.gif

[Current TOP 5]
white/infrared low
arrrggghhhhhhhh.....imma die if i don't get a pair of those. someone PLEASE get at me with a pair anywhere near size 26.5cm. those are in my top 5 most wanted. ugghhhh....

Why no hyperstrikes, PEs or samples tho?

Reg top 5 = Purple Highs, Hong Kongs, Atmos, Orange leather Lows That tyler got, 96 Patents.

Top 5 of all time = Purple Highs, Hong Kongs, Atmos, 96 Patents, All pink TS lows.

Im only missing the orange lows and patents...

^^^ idk i think that most of the time theyre bought off of hype. Theres a pair hyperstrikes in my collection that i still cant figure out whether i like it or not. (denver asg hypers)

I think going off of GRs and just the basics that gave us is better. but if we start including hypers my list would have to be top 10. I just cant only do 5

I would never buy a shoe off hype. If you do you know what that makes you. Why drop as much mony as they cost if you dont know if you like em or not? Also even gr's we cant cause there is so many i know havent been able to see cause of the years they came out in and we dont have proof but older peoples memories.

the shame about us doing this is, because everyone in here usually has great taste, each of us ends up with a list of 30+ shoes we want. ugh.

In no order:

Un-Taiwans
Linens
Purple Hi's
Wheat
Stash Hi's

so many others to name that many of you guys already listed...list is always changing....probably my fav. pair that i've copped of the newer af1's would have to be the bobbito wheat hi's...

Back
Top Bottom