TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

damn, derek... grails + jewel mids that i didn't know existed = extreme jealousy. i know i'll find the broncos in my size one day, but no one will ever have those samples besides you. the entire nation of south korea lost a precious artifact when it allowed those samples to leave the country. awesome pickups my dude.

haha thanks for the compliment, mike... it's funny, i posted 2 possible designs i was thinking about making, and everyone said to make the other one. but, i'm definitely glad i made the ones i did - i think the black midsole and varsity red clear sole combination is what makes them look so nice. might be a surprise to you, but i figured they were going to look pretty nice - not this much better than the site picture, though.

kazi - those lasers are pretty sweet - i particularly like the lasered on swoosh. if you don't look really closely, you think it's a different piece of leather used to make the swoosh.  still waiting on your ID's?

tvanterpool - ID's every month of this year, with a different material each month from what i understand.

steve - your ID's look really nice, glad you got all 3 pairs!

Although i don't have many forces, I am starting to like them more with the help of the homie frank white
happy.gif

a couple iDs i just made (bought the first one, thinking about the 2nd):

Loosely based off of the Kobe Cement PEs: 
4rrplz.jpg

Houston Oilers Inspired:

11viomx.jpg

Although i don't have many forces, I am starting to like them more with the help of the homie frank white
happy.gif

a couple iDs i just made (bought the first one, thinking about the 2nd):

Loosely based off of the Kobe Cement PEs: 
4rrplz.jpg

Houston Oilers Inspired:

11viomx.jpg

samples samples - always remind me of the black/black/ice jewels I missed

*inner turmoil*

samples samples - always remind me of the black/black/ice jewels I missed

*inner turmoil*

solid pairs, im hoping that blue on the oiler pair is suede/nubuck.  If so i'm on board

quick question fam.  do the af1-ID's run a little snug (similar to premium af1's)??  because General Release vs Premium's fit different to me.  This is mainly due to the lining/stuffing/materials they use on general release are cheap and thin.  much thanks in advance.

solid pairs, im hoping that blue on the oiler pair is suede/nubuck.  If so i'm on board

quick question fam.  do the af1-ID's run a little snug (similar to premium af1's)??  because General Release vs Premium's fit different to me.  This is mainly due to the lining/stuffing/materials they use on general release are cheap and thin.  much thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Its funny thats what i wanted to do. Unfortunately, Nike only has like 5 colors available in nubuck this time around. No blue smh. Had to do leather.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Its funny thats what i wanted to do. Unfortunately, Nike only has like 5 colors available in nubuck this time around. No blue smh. Had to do leather.

nice ids everyone, very nice jewels BIP

wore these 96 pat mids to soho today, midsoles kinda soft i guess the bubbles were deflated when i bought them

my intentions were to go to 21 mercer to make some ids but i stopped by flight club n well...

01 blue canvas n 1 of my favs green west indies for a lil more than a pair of ids

nice ids everyone, very nice jewels BIP

wore these 96 pat mids to soho today, midsoles kinda soft i guess the bubbles were deflated when i bought them

my intentions were to go to 21 mercer to make some ids but i stopped by flight club n well...

01 blue canvas n 1 of my favs green west indies for a lil more than a pair of ids

I love that west indies pair but i'd love them even more if the "west indies" logo wasn't on them.  I love those 2001 white/color colorways with the white swoosh and contrast stitching

I love that west indies pair but i'd love them even more if the "west indies" logo wasn't on them.  I love those 2001 white/color colorways with the white swoosh and contrast stitching

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

the ID's run big.
so kev... the infrared leather isn't the same shade as the clear infrared soles?!  if so, i might as well design another pair right now, because my black cement/infrared pair is getting returned upon arrival...  makes me think that the monster green leather won't be the same shade as the clear monster green soles, either - is it the same shade on your lemon twist copies, steve?

might have to grab those elephant atmos... and i kinda like the cement kobe pe inspired ones, too.

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

the ID's run big.
so kev... the infrared leather isn't the same shade as the clear infrared soles?!  if so, i might as well design another pair right now, because my black cement/infrared pair is getting returned upon arrival...  makes me think that the monster green leather won't be the same shade as the clear monster green soles, either - is it the same shade on your lemon twist copies, steve?

might have to grab those elephant atmos... and i kinda like the cement kobe pe inspired ones, too.

The monster green leather is definitely brighter than the monster green sole (I tried taking some pics but my camera is correcting or something). But I don't mind at all, the pics I've seen of older lemon twists the sole always looks darker than the swoosh. I know it isn't a true lemon twist match but I know I won't ever be able to achieve that. The leather of the IDs is pretty nice, shape is off, but the old shape is never coming back. Are the colors the same- no. Is it a match to a real lemon twist- never will be for multiple reasons. Do I regret making them- no way.

For as much as I don't like new AF1s, I am really impressed with the IDs. Makes me wonder how nice the quality is on Bespokes.

The monster green leather is definitely brighter than the monster green sole (I tried taking some pics but my camera is correcting or something). But I don't mind at all, the pics I've seen of older lemon twists the sole always looks darker than the swoosh. I know it isn't a true lemon twist match but I know I won't ever be able to achieve that. The leather of the IDs is pretty nice, shape is off, but the old shape is never coming back. Are the colors the same- no. Is it a match to a real lemon twist- never will be for multiple reasons. Do I regret making them- no way.

For as much as I don't like new AF1s, I am really impressed with the IDs. Makes me wonder how nice the quality is on Bespokes.

Back
Top Bottom