TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

derek - those burnt olives look awesome... wish i had a pair of those. nice laker collection, too - i've always been a fan of those double swoosh l/m's. never bought a pair, though. those ID's look damn close to the real thing, too - although i'm sure the quality isn't quite the same... but that's one recreation of a vintage pair that will definitely cost you MUCH less than the real thing. hope you feel better.

Thanks. I was really satisfied with the purple high IDs.

I thought about picking up the mids for the Laker collection too. I saw a pair for pretty cheap recently, but I've been picking up a lot stuff and needed to prioritize. What I would give an arm for though are the yellow and purple canvas lows - those are on my short list of grails!

Thanks. I was really satisfied with the purple high IDs.

I thought about picking up the mids for the Laker collection too. I saw a pair for pretty cheap recently, but I've been picking up a lot stuff and needed to prioritize. What I would give an arm for though are the yellow and purple canvas lows - those are on my short list of grails!

high guys

1e8k05.png

FYI:

I think the online portion of NikeID is not allowing anymore orders to process as it stated it was sold out, when i proceeded to checkout.
ohwell.gif

But I called the 800 # & I was able to get the order processed.
pimp.gif

The representative said this round is about to finalize, so i suggest anyone who is thinking about purchasing a pair to do it now!
nerd.gif

Anyways, here is my pair, inspired by the ATMOS make-up:

The Grey Side Panel is Nubuck, so I hope that adds a nice touch!
happy.gif

I really hope the quality is top-notch & the colors match, otherwise I will be returning them.
30t6p3b.gif

PO

FYI:

I think the online portion of NikeID is not allowing anymore orders to process as it stated it was sold out, when i proceeded to checkout.
ohwell.gif

But I called the 800 # & I was able to get the order processed.
pimp.gif

The representative said this round is about to finalize, so i suggest anyone who is thinking about purchasing a pair to do it now!
nerd.gif

Anyways, here is my pair, inspired by the ATMOS make-up:

The Grey Side Panel is Nubuck, so I hope that adds a nice touch!
happy.gif

I really hope the quality is top-notch & the colors match, otherwise I will be returning them.
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Phase:

It will be the ONE pair, from my collection, that sees the light of day on this forum!
laugh.gif

PO

Phase:

It will be the ONE pair, from my collection, that sees the light of day on this forum!
laugh.gif

PO

did anyone see this auction that just ended?
af1 mid
i did not bid but they looked interesting enough for me to put on watch list.

af1 mid

Originally Posted by p5jay2

af1 mid
Interesting. The tag is throwing me off. Because, otherwise, I don't think they are that old. I think the mid debuted in '94, and I don't remember that colorway, but they started out pretty tame. I doubt that this colorway would have been released in the first few years. Then '96 and '97 - and to a lesser extent '98 and '99 were dominated my jewels releases on the mid front. My hunch is that they're not really that old. ...And, frankly, my total unfamiliarity with them almost leads me to think they could even be fakes.

I'm just running my mouth here because I have no idea. Anybody else have any info?

af1 mid
Interesting. The tag is throwing me off. Because, otherwise, I don't think they are that old. I think the mid debuted in '94, and I don't remember that colorway, but they started out pretty tame. I doubt that this colorway would have been released in the first few years. Then '96 and '97 - and to a lesser extent '98 and '99 were dominated my jewels releases on the mid front. My hunch is that they're not really that old. ...And, frankly, my total unfamiliarity with them almost leads me to think they could even be fakes.

I'm just running my mouth here because I have no idea. Anybody else have any info?

af1 mid

nike_air_force_1_foamposite.jpg

this is disappointing, the foamposite low AF1 is not a good look and throwing the jewel swoosh on it makes it more hideous

nike_air_force_1_foamposite.jpg

this is disappointing, the foamposite low AF1 is not a good look and throwing the jewel swoosh on it makes it more hideous

Enh, that's more of a foam-pro swoosh than a jewel swoosh. I knew this was coming, I just thought they'd do a better job coor-wise. Just having that straight black midsole/outsole combo seems lazy to me. These should definitely have a clear sole, or have a clear midsole/outsole combo like you see on some bespokes. This shoe's gotta be like $250 retail. Would have liked to see them start out with OG royal blue. In all actuality I would have liked to see the foam colorblocking but with just leather instead of actual foam. I'm sure someone can PS it.
EDIT:

So this would be a red version, since I can't do royal but if I could It would be royal.  

14kk0nq.jpg

I like the concept I just think these will be heavy and way overpriced as foams.  

Enh, that's more of a foam-pro swoosh than a jewel swoosh. I knew this was coming, I just thought they'd do a better job coor-wise. Just having that straight black midsole/outsole combo seems lazy to me. These should definitely have a clear sole, or have a clear midsole/outsole combo like you see on some bespokes. This shoe's gotta be like $250 retail. Would have liked to see them start out with OG royal blue. In all actuality I would have liked to see the foam colorblocking but with just leather instead of actual foam. I'm sure someone can PS it.
EDIT:

So this would be a red version, since I can't do royal but if I could It would be royal.  

14kk0nq.jpg

I like the concept I just think these will be heavy and way overpriced as foams.  

I remember the "foamposite" material on nike ID a few years back.
a NTer made a decent pair.
edit:
Originally Posted by air max 87

Finally got my IDs in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Foamposite One/Pro Inspired

All blue Patent Leather, Black pantent swoosh, and best of all, clear sole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i love them
pimp.gif

2rm8vt0.jpg

zit636.jpg

I remember the "foamposite" material on nike ID a few years back.
a NTer made a decent pair.
edit:
Originally Posted by air max 87

Finally got my IDs in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Foamposite One/Pro Inspired

All blue Patent Leather, Black pantent swoosh, and best of all, clear sole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i love them
pimp.gif