TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by p5jay2

i wonder if glow-in-dark color will be on id option after the galaxy pack madness.
yeah that could actually happen.

What other materials/options do we see in the next months on the IDs, what do you guys think? Canvas would be nice!

i wonder if glow-in-dark color will be on id option after the galaxy pack madness.

What other materials/options do we see in the next months on the IDs, what do you guys think? Canvas would be nice!

just my opinion, but i'd be shocked if there weren't 3M at some point... also patent leather, denim, vac

just my opinion, but i'd be shocked if there weren't 3M at some point... also patent leather, denim, vac

a white version of the 3m snakes with an elephant print swoosh?  That would be insane!

a white version of the 3m snakes with an elephant print swoosh?  That would be insane!

Originally Posted by gldcst

how's croc pattern leathers?
so everyone's going to make supreme high dunk version minus stars of af1 id's
laugh.gif

and snake print swoosh option

also quilted leather option.

Originally Posted by gldcst

how's croc pattern leathers?
so everyone's going to make supreme high dunk version minus stars of af1 id's
laugh.gif

and snake print swoosh option

also quilted leather option.

Alright guys, how about we take the thread on a bit of a detour through our hard drives. The term "grail" is overused, so I'll avoid it. Let's just say, what are some pairs that you would flip your wigs were you able to land? I'm sure we all have a bunch on our wish lists. Here's the first installment of pairs that I don't have that I might push an old lady into a busy intersection chasing. I'm basically keeping my list GR, but you can take it in any direction you want. ...Some of you may recognize pics of yours in this series of posts.

Alright guys, how about we take the thread on a bit of a detour through our hard drives. The term "grail" is overused, so I'll avoid it. Let's just say, what are some pairs that you would flip your wigs were you able to land? I'm sure we all have a bunch on our wish lists. Here's the first installment of pairs that I don't have that I might push an old lady into a busy intersection chasing. I'm basically keeping my list GR, but you can take it in any direction you want. ...Some of you may recognize pics of yours in this series of posts.

mike those jewels are incredible... i could stop collecting happily if i ever found a pair of those.  these are some of mine:

(i'm gonna buy those size 10 red toes on ebay from jeremy eventually... if any of you beat me to it, i'll come to your house and take them.  try me.)

mike those jewels are incredible... i could stop collecting happily if i ever found a pair of those.  these are some of mine:

(i'm gonna buy those size 10 red toes on ebay from jeremy eventually... if any of you beat me to it, i'll come to your house and take them.  try me.)

Are the red toes still up? I think he may have taken them down. Not sure if they're sold though. No need to worry about me though, I'm not interested in them. ...I do need to get around to buying his white, orange jewel mids though. 

Are the red toes still up? I think he may have taken them down. Not sure if they're sold though. No need to worry about me though, I'm not interested in them. ...I do need to get around to buying his white, orange jewel mids though. 

@BIP Roberts i have those yellow/navy canvas lows you talkin about...

scaled.php

but i would love to find a pair of these in my size...
nike-air-force-1-high-1993-purple-white.jpg

nike-air-foce-1-high-1993-metallic-gold-white.jpg

nike-air-force-1-ones-1998-low-canvas-varsity-red-white.jpg

Air-Force-1-french-Blue-630117-413-1large.jpg

along with many more

@BIP Roberts i have those yellow/navy canvas lows you talkin about...

scaled.php

but i would love to find a pair of these in my size...
nike-air-force-1-high-1993-purple-white.jpg

nike-air-foce-1-high-1993-metallic-gold-white.jpg

nike-air-force-1-ones-1998-low-canvas-varsity-red-white.jpg

Air-Force-1-french-Blue-630117-413-1large.jpg

along with many more

i like where this is going

me personally id like those jewels MF posted and the laker canvas plus these

4769483283_f3ab7beac1.jpg

devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif