TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

...I could have bought Guru a pair of Playstations for these.
Oh Bippy...   
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had a pair of D-Town mids back in like 03-04.. Got them from olympia sports in Boston lol. They had 213 on the insole and D-town on the back heel tab. white with a blue swoosh but the sole wasnt blue like the white/blue mids that were out at that time..I was the only one with those 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
  My all time favorite pair
pimp.gif

I also liked those jordan 12 inspired lows from a few years back. the white with the black or red front toebox area. Would like another pair of those in an 11 if i could find them

Had a pair of D-Town mids back in like 03-04.. Got them from olympia sports in Boston lol. They had 213 on the insole and D-town on the back heel tab. white with a blue swoosh but the sole wasnt blue like the white/blue mids that were out at that time..I was the only one with those 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
  My all time favorite pair
pimp.gif

I also liked those jordan 12 inspired lows from a few years back. the white with the black or red front toebox area. Would like another pair of those in an 11 if i could find them

ugh, my jade grails just outside of my size range...

also, if any of you are bidding on the michigan jewels on ebay - one of the shoes is extremely yellowed (the pictures on ebay don't depict it accurately) - i would ask for more pictures before going through with it. otherwise, you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

ugh, my jade grails just outside of my size range...

also, if any of you are bidding on the michigan jewels on ebay - one of the shoes is extremely yellowed (the pictures on ebay don't depict it accurately) - i would ask for more pictures before going through with it. otherwise, you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

i'm back from banned camp! this thread caught fire in the last few weeks. crazy, crazy stuff being posted. homie shizzle came through like katrina. in tokyo for a few days and i'll post some pics when i get back. i'm not even hunting for shoes here though.

i'm back from banned camp! this thread caught fire in the last few weeks. crazy, crazy stuff being posted. homie shizzle came through like katrina. in tokyo for a few days and i'll post some pics when i get back. i'm not even hunting for shoes here though.

Jade jewels are pretty nice. Not over the moon about them, but feel free to hit me with a PM. If the Halloween jewels were my size, I'd be a bit more giddy. Gotta finish up some stuff for work, but will try to throw some more pics up tonight.

Jade jewels are pretty nice. Not over the moon about them, but feel free to hit me with a PM. If the Halloween jewels were my size, I'd be a bit more giddy. Gotta finish up some stuff for work, but will try to throw some more pics up tonight.

I'm going to be honest, I think this shoe is slightly overrated. It's great - a classic and all, and it's absurd that that Udi dude was pushing to knock it off the infamous top 100 video, but it's not at the tippy top of my list, as it is to some others.

I'm going to be honest, I think this shoe is slightly overrated. It's great - a classic and all, and it's absurd that that Udi dude was pushing to knock it off the infamous top 100 video, but it's not at the tippy top of my list, as it is to some others.

agreed. def not tippy top material. nice sneaker to have though. i think i have 2 pairs - not even sure what i have nowadays.

agreed. def not tippy top material. nice sneaker to have though. i think i have 2 pairs - not even sure what i have nowadays.

Definitely not a top choice... But I think the main appeal is that it's so different from all other forces. Can't deny that the colorway is great, and a lot of people go nuts for that all white bottom.

Definitely not a top choice... But I think the main appeal is that it's so different from all other forces. Can't deny that the colorway is great, and a lot of people go nuts for that all white bottom.

Back
Top Bottom