TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I gotta sell some off myself. Is Ebay the best place?

I'm not "out the game" or anything. Just too many pairs around, including some doubles, collecting dust.

Last edited:
@illphillip, eBay's your best bet to target a large audience. 15% of your sale price will go toward eBay & Paypal fees so price accordingly.

@Diplomat1, I price my stuff quite aggressively - I guess the sneaker fad has cooled off and people aren't buying as much as they used too.

@vood99 that is correct, the OG sneaker market has indeed softened, but there's still some buyers out there.

vood99 vood99 Just sold this pair for 125 shipped, mightve got a bit more but didnt want to get screwed by retracting a greedy offer. Have faith! There is still plenty of value in these things lol!

Last edited:
@Diplomat1, was the pair brand new?

I'm selling some older joints from 2003-2008 in 9-9.5/10 condition for about $75+S&H. Unfortunately I'm in Canada and Canada Post rips us off for shipping so I have to charge accordingly.

I got those, no writing on the inner of the shoes tho. I probably worn them once. U dont see them a lot. Leather isnt great on them[emoji]128542[/emoji]. They were released with another colorway i forget the color tho.

Just copped the AF 1 Ultra Flyknit

Comfiest shoes ever....even more than Lunar Flyknit Chukkas...

Broke these out today. I remember first seeing this cw on kicksology and blasting over them back in the day. Found them from a seller online about 7-8 years ago
wow...thanks for taking me back some few years. These were handed down to me from cousin when i was in 5th grade. My parents couldnt afford to buy me new kicks and at the time, if you had a pair of af1's, you were that "dude". So my cousin always hooked me up. He gave me the pair you've posted and another pair that was mostly white with red stitching that had the same material in the ankle collar. They werent always in the best condition when he gave em to me, but i was so grateful. Pretty much why i still buy kicks til this day.

Yes, the 03 NYC are releasing at Kith. In Store Only. This is what burns me up.
These were manufactured specifically with a "slimmed down shape". So the question is,
why won't Nike do this to the whole line and make everybody happy. We don't want the square
boxy sedan shape, we want the sharp, sleek sports car shape of old. This proves it can be done.

Last edited:

My dude! What up?!

Shout to anybody still around here.

Super steal for u extra big foots. New without box.

I know I'm gravedigging here, but I just want to give a tip of the cap to this pair. One of the best pairs released in, hell, probably the last 10 years. And it's no surprise because although the shoe is credited to Haze, one of the chief behind-the-scenes designers of it was a staple of this thread many years ago, who owned many a gem. He was too humble to say anything, and probably wouldn't want me to either, so I won't - but this is something of a TEAMAF1-made shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom