TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by illphillip

'Poor Man's Courir' IDs are in... I'm happy...   

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 
Then he's an +%+hole...  Heh heh.  Because ain't $#it wrong with being given a chance to ID a colorway you're less likely to obtain...  I appreciate the opp to get it done...

I don't KNOW Clark like that but we'd talked before because I used to send him records. He was giving me this whole rant about "the hunt" and being able to find a DS pair if I tried.

I was like, "if you wanna get on the phone and find me a DS 9.5 right now, I'll do something else, otherwise, these are getting done". I actually had enough invites where I did a few other ID's, so being able to bust out a Courir was all good with me.

These are them.
48npna9.jpg
They beat now though.

I just did a few "Courir" AM 90's on Nike ID. I'll post them. In never occured to me that this colorway was basically inspired by soccer shoes. Samba's etc. Black upper, Gum sole.

Dope ID's y'all. Those Khaki joints are clean too. I'm about to UNDS my backup Wheats now. Inspired!

Originally Posted by illphillip

'Poor Man's Courir' IDs are in... I'm happy...   

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 
Then he's an +%+hole...  Heh heh.  Because ain't $#it wrong with being given a chance to ID a colorway you're less likely to obtain...  I appreciate the opp to get it done...

I don't KNOW Clark like that but we'd talked before because I used to send him records. He was giving me this whole rant about "the hunt" and being able to find a DS pair if I tried.

I was like, "if you wanna get on the phone and find me a DS 9.5 right now, I'll do something else, otherwise, these are getting done". I actually had enough invites where I did a few other ID's, so being able to bust out a Courir was all good with me.

These are them.
48npna9.jpg
They beat now though.

I just did a few "Courir" AM 90's on Nike ID. I'll post them. In never occured to me that this colorway was basically inspired by soccer shoes. Samba's etc. Black upper, Gum sole.

Dope ID's y'all. Those Khaki joints are clean too. I'm about to UNDS my backup Wheats now. Inspired!

if any of you guys picked up denims, do they fit TTS or should I size up half a size. Stuntman said TTS, but hella people said they had to size up due to a narrow fit. My region's shipment apparently got delayed, wont get em till next week. I got there at 7:43 and nobody was lined up for em.

eeBS: what are you laughing at, I'm asking for advice from people who know their uptown %$!,

if any of you guys picked up denims, do they fit TTS or should I size up half a size. Stuntman said TTS, but hella people said they had to size up due to a narrow fit. My region's shipment apparently got delayed, wont get em till next week. I got there at 7:43 and nobody was lined up for em.

eeBS: what are you laughing at, I'm asking for advice from people who know their uptown %$!,

elcerrito,

I scooped up my pair today and they are true to size. He *might* be laughing cuz you got there early for them.

I personally don't think this is a super hyped pair where you gotta line up for em, but better to be safe than sorry I guess.

elcerrito,

I scooped up my pair today and they are true to size. He *might* be laughing cuz you got there early for them.

I personally don't think this is a super hyped pair where you gotta line up for em, but better to be safe than sorry I guess.

hi guys need some advice,

someone has offered me for my 96 usa lows, (us 9 w/box, worn twice). 150aud+post. is this a decent price?

cheers

james

hi guys need some advice,

someone has offered me for my 96 usa lows, (us 9 w/box, worn twice). 150aud+post. is this a decent price?

cheers

james

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

They do fit a little narrow, maybe b/c of the material. If you can afford to go a half size up I would. I tried mine on with no socks when I was laying around the house & they seemed a little snug. Not unbearable but with socks it may be tight (nike elite socks here I come), but I love them.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

They do fit a little narrow, maybe b/c of the material. If you can afford to go a half size up I would. I tried mine on with no socks when I was laying around the house & they seemed a little snug. Not unbearable but with socks it may be tight (nike elite socks here I come), but I love them.

DeNs, Thunder, and Bmoore. Thanks a lot guys, I will see what I can do next week. And for a good price too at my store. Yeah man I got there early just in case. Do forcefields work? I've only heard of a couple of my friends using em, and is that the best product to prevent creasing?

Haha, when I had my 04 blck/red mids, I used to have socks in em when I wore em and sometimes wore 3-4 pairs of socks....I was so concerned about em creasing, but hey, they lasted me 6 years (of wearing em quite often) so whatever.

EDIT: eeBS, hmm thanks for that info, I will take your advice then. I'm sure someone will think of something to take care of that problem

DeNs, Thunder, and Bmoore. Thanks a lot guys, I will see what I can do next week. And for a good price too at my store. Yeah man I got there early just in case. Do forcefields work? I've only heard of a couple of my friends using em, and is that the best product to prevent creasing?

Haha, when I had my 04 blck/red mids, I used to have socks in em when I wore em and sometimes wore 3-4 pairs of socks....I was so concerned about em creasing, but hey, they lasted me 6 years (of wearing em quite often) so whatever.

EDIT: eeBS, hmm thanks for that info, I will take your advice then. I'm sure someone will think of something to take care of that problem

laughing at the fact that guys like clark kent and mayor would give anyone a hard time for id'ing a colourway. i'm sure DS pairs come easy when you pay an assistant to find them for you

^elcerrito91, forcefields still crease the sides of the shoe's toebox, after a while they come out looking pretty hideous. you're better off just wearing your shoes carefully without them

laughing at the fact that guys like clark kent and mayor would give anyone a hard time for id'ing a colourway. i'm sure DS pairs come easy when you pay an assistant to find them for you

^elcerrito91, forcefields still crease the sides of the shoe's toebox, after a while they come out looking pretty hideous. you're better off just wearing your shoes carefully without them

Word,

Everything has its critics, haven't worn forcefields in 2+ years but footlocker employees would either give them to me or make me buy them in order to use their discounts.

But as a person that used to cop 2-3 pairs of white/white s every summer I soon favored wearing forces as snug as I could and forcefields helped to achieve that if I had to go half a sz up

Word,

Everything has its critics, haven't worn forcefields in 2+ years but footlocker employees would either give them to me or make me buy them in order to use their discounts.

But as a person that used to cop 2-3 pairs of white/white s every summer I soon favored wearing forces as snug as I could and forcefields helped to achieve that if I had to go half a sz up

Chunk,
Sweet baby Jesus! i just saw your fitted collection in your youtube link. Outrageous!

Back
Top Bottom