TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

shape on those carolina canvas looking joints at the top of the page looks surprisingly good, but I know pics can be deceiving. woudl consider other colorways at outlet price if they truly are shaped liked that, but not holding my breath.

love thse 96 USAs and the canvas lows Mike snagged, good stuff.

shape on those carolina canvas looking joints at the top of the page looks surprisingly good, but I know pics can be deceiving. woudl consider other colorways at outlet price if they truly are shaped liked that, but not holding my breath.

love thse 96 USAs and the canvas lows Mike snagged, good stuff.

God how I love those USA
frown.gif
mad the 9.5 pair on eBay got away from me

i wouldnt pay over 225 personally.. they are just too simple for my taste, and i like simple

i wouldnt pay over 225 personally.. they are just too simple for my taste, and i like simple

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Love those safety orange.....

Probably one of 3 AF1 from over the years that I'll be keeping for life.  Still amazes me that I have less than a handful of AF1 after all that money spent & relentless searching.  No regrets.

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Love those safety orange.....

Probably one of 3 AF1 from over the years that I'll be keeping for life.  Still amazes me that I have less than a handful of AF1 after all that money spent & relentless searching.  No regrets.

Originally Posted by MNadel

thanks for the advice bro....thats one reason why i like them there just so simple plus that back tab is so sweet
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom