TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

teeezy: you got these from ebay? was also watching a sz9.5 pair of these, that ended for a very good price 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gldcst

teeezy: you got these from ebay? was also watching a sz9.5 pair of these, that ended for a very good price 
pimp.gif

yeah man these were those 9.5's that was just on ebay. got em from the same dude that sold the 11.5 black and red highs to someone here on NT couple weeks back..dude is bringin some vintage heat out the closet! i cant believe i picked these up for $102..they retailed for $90 in 92'!! i fixed the white discoloration on the soles and now they look and smell like they just came straight out the factory

Originally Posted by gldcst

pimp.gif

yeah man these were those 9.5's that was just on ebay. got em from the same dude that sold the 11.5 black and red highs to someone here on NT couple weeks back..dude is bringin some vintage heat out the closet! i cant believe i picked these up for $102..they retailed for $90 in 92'!! i fixed the white discoloration on the soles and now they look and smell like they just came straight out the factory

Well my collection isn't anything like the others. But I had to "re arrange" some boxes again. Had them laid out for a bit today

Got some more coming as well

Those black highs are crazy! Right now I just want some wheats or white/white with gum sole lows
frown.gif

Well my collection isn't anything like the others. But I had to "re arrange" some boxes again. Had them laid out for a bit today

Got some more coming as well

Those black highs are crazy! Right now I just want some wheats or white/white with gum sole lows
frown.gif

I've been tempted to throw down on some of these new releases with the Gum soles like the Black pair up there ^^^^.

There is also a Blue pair and a Tan-!$* pair.

Tempted....

I've been tempted to throw down on some of these new releases with the Gum soles like the Black pair up there ^^^^.

There is also a Blue pair and a Tan-!$* pair.

Tempted....

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

yo man PLEASE let me know if u ever let go of the black and red mids!!! do u got the black and blue mids?

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

yo man PLEASE let me know if u ever let go of the black and red mids!!! do u got the black and blue mids?

I wished I had the black a blue mids. If I ever see a pair my size I'm gonna grab em quick!

Next time I see the blue with gum soles I'm grabbin em. They were next to those black ones. I was tempted, but at that time I needed a pair of black forces. Now I need other colors go figure! Lol

I wished I had the black a blue mids. If I ever see a pair my size I'm gonna grab em quick!

Next time I see the blue with gum soles I'm grabbin em. They were next to those black ones. I was tempted, but at that time I needed a pair of black forces. Now I need other colors go figure! Lol

Teezy, dope...I just commented on those on your flickr last night lol.

Similar Pair, '95. Constantly forget I have these...
29ni15u.jpg

Teezy, dope...I just commented on those on your flickr last night lol.

Similar Pair, '95. Constantly forget I have these...
29ni15u.jpg

nice set of highs teezy
pimp.gif

i too like the white behind the tounge of those highs GT

nice 95s alex that leather is crazy

nice bumble bee mids n the black red mids are dope, and i love those carnivals

and im kinda feeling those holloween vac tecs too

nice set of highs teezy
pimp.gif

i too like the white behind the tounge of those highs GT

nice 95s alex that leather is crazy

nice bumble bee mids n the black red mids are dope, and i love those carnivals