TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Man thank god for this team - these idiots who think quickstrikes that cost 1000 dollars are as rare as vintage deadstock pairs BLOW MY MIND 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same idiots who think Jordans are rare 

Decided to keep these for now - poverty will never rob me of my 1s 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MNadel

but over the phone it was pretty ridiculous to hear
WAT 
laugh.gif

how did this end up as a phone convo?
roll.gif

i can kick the crap outta anyone no matter how big dude is...

....over the phone 
roll.gif

COME AT ME BRO! 
devil.gif
 *hangs up*

One day I'll land me some jewels and some of my grails. I search the for sale section here looking for DS or NDS vintage forces.

Illphil has helped me track down some though! Big ups to him for being so deep in the game

One day I'll land me some jewels and some of my grails. I search the for sale section here looking for DS or NDS vintage forces.

Illphil has helped me track down some though! Big ups to him for being so deep in the game

ISS is the bane of sneaker collecting.

Tell the dude to call a time and place, then chill in your car across the street watching him get more and more agitated waiting for you. Post pics of it on ISS. You're good to go.

ISS is the bane of sneaker collecting.

Tell the dude to call a time and place, then chill in your car across the street watching him get more and more agitated waiting for you. Post pics of it on ISS. You're good to go.

There was not even a real arguement on ISS, thats why I was baffled he called me.  I won't hesitate to start with him again lol

There was not even a real arguement on ISS, thats why I was baffled he called me.  I won't hesitate to start with him again lol

p5jay2 - jd stealths is what there usualy called or somethin along those line, ive always liked those n most jd sports af1s from the past

Back
Top Bottom