TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

latest addition, had these before, but were too big, now got these for a steal, leather isn't the best, but i like them 
pimp.gif

6507741007_8464b6ce15_z.jpg

and these are the AF1s that started my addiction back in 2000, got them again for cheap

6483479347_3a21e1f2a9_z.jpg

latest addition, had these before, but were too big, now got these for a steal, leather isn't the best, but i like them 
pimp.gif

6507741007_8464b6ce15_z.jpg

and these are the AF1s that started my addiction back in 2000, got them again for cheap

6483479347_3a21e1f2a9_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i like those pink TS lol.
mike, you remind me of paul when he was knocking down everything he was looking for.

I respectfully disagree, I feel the TS look horrible.  If they were a GR and not a hyperstrike, no one would give a ratsass for them.  The color is good but the placement is all wrong.  Just because there are only 25 of a shoes does not make it worth the money.  Kobe Denims on the otherhand
pimp.gif
, god I wish I could get a pair of those!

But on the other hand, I have plenty of GRs that most collectors think are trash.  All is in the eye of the beholder and I know you have great taste in AF1s Kev.

As for the retros, I am intrigued by them.  BUT, I know the shape and quality is going to be way off.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i like those pink TS lol.
mike, you remind me of paul when he was knocking down everything he was looking for.

I respectfully disagree, I feel the TS look horrible.  If they were a GR and not a hyperstrike, no one would give a ratsass for them.  The color is good but the placement is all wrong.  Just because there are only 25 of a shoes does not make it worth the money.  Kobe Denims on the otherhand
pimp.gif
, god I wish I could get a pair of those!

But on the other hand, I have plenty of GRs that most collectors think are trash.  All is in the eye of the beholder and I know you have great taste in AF1s Kev.

As for the retros, I am intrigued by them.  BUT, I know the shape and quality is going to be way off.

i don't really recall what they look like lol. but i'd like a pink force with a white swoosh and nice leather. denim kobes will be mine if i strike it rich 
frown.gif

that's the thing though, the PEs and stuff like that will be there if you have the cash. some of the vintage rarities cannot be acquired no matter how rich you are because they just aren't around. that being said, if there are any billionaires out there that want my teal lebrons, i'll sell them for $200,000 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i don't really recall what they look like lol. but i'd like a pink force with a white swoosh and nice leather. denim kobes will be mine if i strike it rich 
frown.gif

that's the thing though, the PEs and stuff like that will be there if you have the cash. some of the vintage rarities cannot be acquired no matter how rich you are because they just aren't around. that being said, if there are any billionaires out there that want my teal lebrons, i'll sell them for $200,000 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i love the all pink TS forces, dont know if your talkin bout those or the ones with the pink heal and pink sole, that dude says he got some vintage pairs too

i still gotta break out my acorns too, finally pulled out my orange canvas and svsm lebrons in the last month

and i cant believe i missed those indy jewels, sweet pair BIP

i love the all pink TS forces, dont know if your talkin bout those or the ones with the pink heal and pink sole, that dude says he got some vintage pairs too

i still gotta break out my acorns too, finally pulled out my orange canvas and svsm lebrons in the last month

and i cant believe i missed those indy jewels, sweet pair BIP

Jae post pics of your orange canvas pair. I'd love to find a pair some day. I think I seen ALDY or ten2 or 12 (I forget his SN) post some, they look clean

Jae post pics of your orange canvas pair. I'd love to find a pair some day. I think I seen ALDY or ten2 or 12 (I forget his SN) post some, they look clean

^
The lows are great, but nadel had a pair of highs! He had them up on ebay a while ago.

And, Kev, the teal Lebrons are a perfect example of a PE done right. The demand around those is perfectly justified. If those released as a GR, with proper materials, every dude in this thread would scoop a pair - it's just a freaking dope shoe. A dope shoe that's extremely limited is gonna be put on a pedestal, and rightfully so. But an ugly PE or hyperstrike is just an ugly damn shoe.

Now, I still don't think that even a nice PE is worth the prices the market sets for them. Entourages are nice, for sure. But, think about how many ill vintage pairs I could buy for the price tag - it's no contest.

That said, the Kobe denims are amazing!

^
The lows are great, but nadel had a pair of highs! He had them up on ebay a while ago.

And, Kev, the teal Lebrons are a perfect example of a PE done right. The demand around those is perfectly justified. If those released as a GR, with proper materials, every dude in this thread would scoop a pair - it's just a freaking dope shoe. A dope shoe that's extremely limited is gonna be put on a pedestal, and rightfully so. But an ugly PE or hyperstrike is just an ugly damn shoe.

Now, I still don't think that even a nice PE is worth the prices the market sets for them. Entourages are nice, for sure. But, think about how many ill vintage pairs I could buy for the price tag - it's no contest.

That said, the Kobe denims are amazing!

good stuff resurrecting this thread!

last time i checked, there was a ds size 10 orange canvas low at kicks hawaii for $110.

good stuff resurrecting this thread!

last time i checked, there was a ds size 10 orange canvas low at kicks hawaii for $110.

"Buying new gear, nothing but the best. Forget Levis, strictly Polo and Guess"

Ha. I stayed with my pants tucked into my socks around that time. Somebody should try to bring that back!

Back
Top Bottom