TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Some real chocolates...

4rc3lg.jpg

14mxljm.jpg

eami6w.jpg

24e7tx2.jpg

Originally Posted by MNadel

I love that west indies pair but i'd love them even more if the "west indies" logo wasn't on them.  I love those 2001 white/color colorways with the white swoosh and contrast stitching
No offense fam but they would be some generic White/Greens if they didn't have the 'West Indies' logo on them.

Originally Posted by MNadel

I love that west indies pair but i'd love them even more if the "west indies" logo wasn't on them.  I love those 2001 white/color colorways with the white swoosh and contrast stitching
No offense fam but they would be some generic White/Greens if they didn't have the 'West Indies' logo on them.

i like the west indies logo personally, im in love with the bahamas.

i too love the white/color stitching pairs

n the af1 chocolate is so dope

i like the west indies logo personally, im in love with the bahamas.

i too love the white/color stitching pairs

n the af1 chocolate is so dope

campers are very wearable, as most af1s, only heard problems of vintage pairs having soft midsoles and problems with IO midsoles

campers are very wearable, as most af1s, only heard problems of vintage pairs having soft midsoles and problems with IO midsoles

Good Lookin Out MFPearson.  I'm going to re-order .5 size smaller!  Damn...that saved me the disappointment!  I'll post pics of 2 pairs that I'm ordering...WELL in 4 weeks of course.  LOL

Good Lookin Out MFPearson.  I'm going to re-order .5 size smaller!  Damn...that saved me the disappointment!  I'll post pics of 2 pairs that I'm ordering...WELL in 4 weeks of course.  LOL

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Are a pair of campers wearable?

Yeah. Totally wearable. In fact, FC has had a pair for a fairly decent price (at least my FC standards) for a long time and I'm surprised nobody's snapped them up.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Are a pair of campers wearable?

Yeah. Totally wearable. In fact, FC has had a pair for a fairly decent price (at least my FC standards) for a long time and I'm surprised nobody's snapped them up.

yeah i was lookin at the campers yesterday i was very tempted, nice olys too BIP i gotta check out the aqueduct soon

yeah i was lookin at the campers yesterday i was very tempted, nice olys too BIP i gotta check out the aqueduct soon

Back
Top Bottom