TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

hey bip did you receive the burnt olives?

Were they truly ds? they didn't look ds to me

Originally Posted by MFPearson

kazi - those lasers are pretty sweet - i particularly like the lasered on swoosh. if you don't look really closely, you think it's a different piece of leather used to make the swoosh.  still waiting on your ID's?

Thanks and my ID's did come in finally.
pimp.gif

BIP nice USA's

Here are some some pics

Originally Posted by MFPearson

kazi - those lasers are pretty sweet - i particularly like the lasered on swoosh. if you don't look really closely, you think it's a different piece of leather used to make the swoosh.  still waiting on your ID's?

Thanks and my ID's did come in finally.
pimp.gif

BIP nice USA's

Here are some some pics

Originally Posted by MNadel

"agree on that one MNadel.  the hoop orange didn't truly look DS either.   Did BIP win those too??  i swear he's out-bidding me on everything LOL.  it's so funny, cuz I see him posting the auctions like a week or 2 later.  Props to my man BIP tho, he's been coming up on some goodies.

Originally Posted by MNadel

"agree on that one MNadel.  the hoop orange didn't truly look DS either.   Did BIP win those too??  i swear he's out-bidding me on everything LOL.  it's so funny, cuz I see him posting the auctions like a week or 2 later.  Props to my man BIP tho, he's been coming up on some goodies.

I think I need those Supreme AF1 Nike ID's in my life. Look dope Kazi.

Looking get rid my whole Lebron Chamber Of Fears AF1 set if anyone intrested shoot me a msg.

I think I need those Supreme AF1 Nike ID's in my life. Look dope Kazi.

Looking get rid my whole Lebron Chamber Of Fears AF1 set if anyone intrested shoot me a msg.

Anyone shoot me a link to make pair NIke ID's AF1's I can't seem to find it and way too lazy even begin hunting it down.

Anyone shoot me a link to make pair NIke ID's AF1's I can't seem to find it and way too lazy even begin hunting it down.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

It was a limited drop. I believe they are long gone sir.

PO

It was a limited drop. I believe they are long gone sir.

PO

af1 ID
when the box pops up that says something about a limited drop being sold out, just click ok - it will take you to another screen, and the af1 will be the first shoe in the top left corner.  click on it, and you're good to go.

af1 ID
when the box pops up that says something about a limited drop being sold out, just click ok - it will take you to another screen, and the af1 will be the first shoe in the top left corner.  click on it, and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom