TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

what are some sites/consignment stores you guys pick up af1's from?? PM me some links or shoot me in the right direction. looking for a pair of black/3m snakes (sz 9).

what are some sites/consignment stores you guys pick up af1's from?? PM me some links or shoot me in the right direction. looking for a pair of black/3m snakes (sz 9).

hittin groove (ebay seller) had another clean pair for 100 shipped a while back. recently had another pair for a decent price as well. worth a check.

hittin groove (ebay seller) had another clean pair for 100 shipped a while back. recently had another pair for a decent price as well. worth a check.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

hahhaa...so funny, i actually was at rif less than a month ago and tried to fit that pair of 8.5's in person...but older forces are a lot narrower.  they were too tight!  and i've been trying to get in touch w/ hittin-groove as well because i have already been in talks with him about that used pair of size 9's...but now he's not replying.  SOOOOOOO...brings me back to square 1 "on the hunt".  thx for trying to help me out tho. 

the only other pair i found was on a japanese site but they were like $380 or something...

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

hahhaa...so funny, i actually was at rif less than a month ago and tried to fit that pair of 8.5's in person...but older forces are a lot narrower.  they were too tight!  and i've been trying to get in touch w/ hittin-groove as well because i have already been in talks with him about that used pair of size 9's...but now he's not replying.  SOOOOOOO...brings me back to square 1 "on the hunt".  thx for trying to help me out tho. 

the only other pair i found was on a japanese site but they were like $380 or something...

There's another used size 9 on the bay. The BIN is pretty high, IMO (and I'd need to see more pics to judge the condition), but he's accepting offers, so you can always ask questions and give it a try.

There's another used size 9 on the bay. The BIN is pretty high, IMO (and I'd need to see more pics to judge the condition), but he's accepting offers, so you can always ask questions and give it a try.

dope stuff in here guys..aaas usual...all these black supreme id's are making my mouth water...lol...cant wait till mine come in..so dope nikes letting us use the elephant print...its so nice of them..haha...

dope stuff in here guys..aaas usual...all these black supreme id's are making my mouth water...lol...cant wait till mine come in..so dope nikes letting us use the elephant print...its so nice of them..haha...

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

where they at??  i only see 2 pairs of 9.5s.   gotta link my man??

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

where they at??  i only see 2 pairs of 9.5s.   gotta link my man??

^ my bad. Was going off memory; they're a 9.5. PM sent anyway, but you've probably seen them. Sorry for the false alarm.

^ my bad. Was going off memory; they're a 9.5. PM sent anyway, but you've probably seen them. Sorry for the false alarm.

Thanks, guys.

Was sick today - my colleagues encouraged me to leave early and not get anybody else sick. So, here are some pics. This is for 8tothe24

...Jose Luis gotcha, golden guns and tons. General, Emanuel, rock emeralds... Oh, NORE, what the hell are you ever talking about? Tragedy kills it though!

LA, LA big city of dreams.

Bonus - The only AF1 ID I've ever made

Thanks, guys.

Was sick today - my colleagues encouraged me to leave early and not get anybody else sick. So, here are some pics. This is for 8tothe24

...Jose Luis gotcha, golden guns and tons. General, Emanuel, rock emeralds... Oh, NORE, what the hell are you ever talking about? Tragedy kills it though!

LA, LA big city of dreams.

Bonus - The only AF1 ID I've ever made

derek - those burnt olives look awesome... wish i had a pair of those. nice laker collection, too - i've always been a fan of those double swoosh l/m's. never bought a pair, though. those ID's look damn close to the real thing, too - although i'm sure the quality isn't quite the same... but that's one recreation of a vintage pair that will definitely cost you MUCH less than the real thing. hope you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom