TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MFPearson

looks like steve's version of the monster twists is going to be a GR, according to that preview... also looks like some red corduroy next to that pair. the sewn on magenta/navy swoosh has potential - not with those laces though.
To me, the twists look like there might be a gradient effect on the swoosh - and possibly a different color toebox.

Magenta, blue, greys have that horrible leather - noticeable even from these pics.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

looks like steve's version of the monster twists is going to be a GR, according to that preview... also looks like some red corduroy next to that pair. the sewn on magenta/navy swoosh has potential - not with those laces though.
To me, the twists look like there might be a gradient effect on the swoosh - and possibly a different color toebox.

Magenta, blue, greys have that horrible leather - noticeable even from these pics.

Whoa. So simple, simplicity makes the shoe I think. They're always the cleanest

I want some all whites, buttery leather. Can't ever find the simple ones

Whoa. So simple, simplicity makes the shoe I think. They're always the cleanest

I want some all whites, buttery leather. Can't ever find the simple ones

So that sneaker was white and the whole sneaker discolored into what appears to be an off white color?

They look almost cream colored in that pic. %+$% is dope!

So that sneaker was white and the whole sneaker discolored into what appears to be an off white color?

They look almost cream colored in that pic. %+$% is dope!

I honestly believe that is how it's supposed to be. The white leather swooh is still a regular white, while the rest of the shoe is off white. But who really knows.

I honestly believe that is how it's supposed to be. The white leather swooh is still a regular white, while the rest of the shoe is off white. But who really knows.

dens you know in original condition it was crispy white right? HOWEVER, i like them better yellowed lol

dens you know in original condition it was crispy white right? HOWEVER, i like them better yellowed lol

thank you to whoever put these at Flightclub consignment shop for $100 
pimp.gif
 (and thank you to the sneakerGods for making AF1s so unwanted 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
(any info on the year guys?)

372154e5bf3896fab7a686251ccc85240c3dd36.JPG

saw them forsalesold on the forums recently

I guess the buyer wore them once or twice and threw them at fc?

and like always, we need an FAQ, what do I need to get rid of the oxidation on the black soles?

silicone gel, right?

edit:
Originally Posted by DeNs415

^i use these kiwi wipes. But your pick isn't working.
imgur has been failing recently, wt
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

thank you to whoever put these at Flightclub consignment shop for $100 
pimp.gif
 (and thank you to the sneakerGods for making AF1s so unwanted 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
(any info on the year guys?)

372154e5bf3896fab7a686251ccc85240c3dd36.JPG

saw them forsalesold on the forums recently

I guess the buyer wore them once or twice and threw them at fc?

and like always, we need an FAQ, what do I need to get rid of the oxidation on the black soles?

silicone gel, right?

edit:
Originally Posted by DeNs415

^i use these kiwi wipes. But your pick isn't working.
imgur has been failing recently, wt
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

Back
Top Bottom