TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Dens I have seen a ds pair with no yellowing with box same colorway and style code.

Nike lists off white as off white.  There is a pair of jewels colorway offwhite/midnight navy and the color is crispy white.  If those were truly offwhite - it would have a special colorway

Those are '93 boulder/black iirc thunder - nice pickup for 100

Dens I have seen a ds pair with no yellowing with box same colorway and style code.

Nike lists off white as off white.  There is a pair of jewels colorway offwhite/midnight navy and the color is crispy white.  If those were truly offwhite - it would have a special colorway

Love those, Thunderchunk. Can't believe I don't have a pair, actually.

Far be it from me to jock hypers, buy anybody see the white swoosh Entourage samples on the Bay? Nice looking pair.

Love those, Thunderchunk. Can't believe I don't have a pair, actually.

Far be it from me to jock hypers, buy anybody see the white swoosh Entourage samples on the Bay? Nice looking pair.

Originally Posted by MNadel

I'd be interested to see if the style code on the inside of the shoe matches the box.
I'm certain the style code for the pair pictured is 630073 111. Not 112.
That's not yellowing.
I'm pretty sure the color of that pair is Natural/Natural-White. I have the mids that released
the same month in 1995.
Here's a pic from the Boon magazine showing these next to a pair of actual white on white gums.

33tqas1.jpg

Originally Posted by MNadel

I'd be interested to see if the style code on the inside of the shoe matches the box.
I'm certain the style code for the pair pictured is 630073 111. Not 112.
That's not yellowing.
I'm pretty sure the color of that pair is Natural/Natural-White. I have the mids that released
the same month in 1995.
Here's a pic from the Boon magazine showing these next to a pair of actual white on white gums.

33tqas1.jpg

^ill check to see If they do match but to my recollection they do but my memory is shot as it is lol.

^ill check to see If they do match but to my recollection they do but my memory is shot as it is lol.

Boulders are crazy, everytime these show up they just kill the NSW workboot style that they have been doing with highs recently.

Boulders are crazy, everytime these show up they just kill the NSW workboot style that they have been doing with highs recently.

chunk you got a bargain 
pimp.gif

i think there's a way to get rid of the white stuff without oil/chemicals but i don't know how. 

those off white lows are so damn sick 
sick.gif

mad.gif

pimp.gif

chunk you got a bargain 
pimp.gif

i think there's a way to get rid of the white stuff without oil/chemicals but i don't know how. 

those off white lows are so damn sick 
sick.gif

mad.gif

pimp.gif

i love nylon tongues. the new kobe and bron forces have nylon tongues. the lebrons are actually pretty soft leather. bought the kobes.

Back
Top Bottom