TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I do remember those, dont have a pic off hand but thats a common af1 I see in old pics usually beat and wrinkled..

on another note im tight they took the af1 off Nike ID.. im tryin to make n cop a suede version (forget if they had it up as an option) of the courier.. with a gum midsole/sole

I do remember those, dont have a pic off hand but thats a common af1 I see in old pics usually beat and wrinkled..

on another note im tight they took the af1 off Nike ID.. im tryin to make n cop a suede version (forget if they had it up as an option) of the courier.. with a gum midsole/sole

Size 9 heads..just a heads up theres a pair of stash highs going for the cheapest I ever seen in a size 9 at the moment (well cheap for that particular shoe)

Size 9 heads..just a heads up theres a pair of stash highs going for the cheapest I ever seen in a size 9 at the moment (well cheap for that particular shoe)

Originally Posted by illphillip

Those Black Suede joints remind me of a pair I had in early 2k with the same colorblocking but all leather.

I remember because I copped them because I loved the white stripeAIRstripe on the midsole.

Anyone remember them or have a pic?
I have a pair of the "players" edition around somewhere. Similar colorblocking, but the undersole is white. Black midsole with white "Nike Air though." Crappy leather, but held up fairly well all things considered. Beat the hell out of them on some sloppy nights.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Those Black Suede joints remind me of a pair I had in early 2k with the same colorblocking but all leather.

I remember because I copped them because I loved the white stripeAIRstripe on the midsole.

Anyone remember them or have a pic?
I have a pair of the "players" edition around somewhere. Similar colorblocking, but the undersole is white. Black midsole with white "Nike Air though." Crappy leather, but held up fairly well all things considered. Beat the hell out of them on some sloppy nights.

^^^

I had those as well. They were done in leather and in canvas.

They were often referred to as "Un Black Albums".

But there was a leather pair from early 2k with a full black sole I believe.

^^^

I had those as well. They were done in leather and in canvas.

They were often referred to as "Un Black Albums".

But there was a leather pair from early 2k with a full black sole I believe.

o59gme.jpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

o59gme.jpg

is that dark green and navy? or just solid black ?

those camo forces were nice, but 200 + tax + huge *%@ line, im good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

o59gme.jpg

is that dark green and navy? or just solid black ?

those camo forces were nice, but 200 + tax + huge *%@ line, im good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom