TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

All that's complaining about the problems that are occurring on NT right now...there are new NT shirts (thread and order info in General), proceeds from the shirts are going to fund a new web host for NT hopefully it'll be better than this Yuku crap!
i'm gonna get one or two of the "nt knows" to support...but that "X" one with pippen?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.....(the back of the shirt is dope tho)

first pair of iD's arrived today. I like 'em, but I think I'm going to return them anyway. now that I can be more patient and think my design outa bit more, I would rather redo it. my usa pair should be here tomorrow. pics when they arrive, of course. sorry for the poor quality pictures, I needdaylight to get anything decent from the point-and-shoot.

"hot red" is infrared, oh and I don't see the brown tint in the fog mesh so much. maybe it's because it's next to black? I dunno. andthe reflective hot red is just a little more pink than the rubber/laces.

all good ideas bumping in and around this thread.

thanks for the notice, kev. i've personally helped a few members in here pick up a few items here in southeast asia, so it seriously didn't occur to meto be more careful. definitely not taking a shot at anyone in here, though!

and YES! why can't they let us have a gumsole?! i remember some time ago that we were able to id the air bubble. i'm pretty sure of it...

wish i could have a shot at making an infrared inspired am87
tongue.gif

or... i don't know if this has been posted before, but this staple inspired am90 is niiice....

tak - edit: no you're right, that shoe does say "AM FAM", the other says "TEAM". they were sort of inspired by cris' infrared"jordams". I kinda want to do the nike symbol on the back because the letters are kinda small on the id, plus, if cris and chris ever do make an"official" teAMfam shoe, I'd rather just order those, plus you can do enough letters to put "TEAM AM FAM" on both shoes and I thinkthat might look better. my "USA" pair has "TEAM" and "USA" on the heels and I thought about it after I ordered and thought itmight be better to say "TEAM USA" on both heels, or I could just cover with flag patches to better match the originals. I don't know... hard tomake decisions with these damn iD's haha.

got 1 of my I.D's today, I agree with Denver I don't notice the brown tint.

only pic I took today, sorry I will have some detailed shots tomorrow...

^Yeaah Boyee! I have the same identical pair in my locker
smile.gif
Now all I gotta do is purchase.

If only these id's were up to par with quality. I want to order some but I have a feeling I'll end up disappointed.

Originally Posted by marco23d

If only these id's were up to par with quality. I want to order some but I have a feeling I'll end up disappointed.

.............Marco, imo, the quality is good, there's nothing disappointing as of yet, if you order, and you end up disappointed, return them at NTSF.

Cris.

^^^^^You can return them to any outlet as well. As far as reason of return, just tell the truth.You weren't satisfied on how they turned out.

Nike, why won't you let me use "Hong Kong" for my ID characters? By the way, please add [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]orange.[/color]

crisone wrote:
Less Speckles, more colors.....maybe even a "Air Bubble" color option, or "Gum Sole" options even.

Dear Nike,

Why don't you hire me to work your ID options.

Sincerely,

Cris.

Haha..............

Can I work along side you
nerd.gif

KVN - Those ID's look clean. I would keep them

Denver - got any more pictues of those? I was thinking of doing something similar

Good looking out Austin!

Justin - I like how you do those Patta's. Unfortunately I can't seem to pull those off no matter how much I want to. The custom thing was freaking meout as well...They might just go so I can get more ID's
happy.gif

My third pair of ID's are scheduled to be here next week and I'll be ordering 2 more before Christmas time.
mad.gif
this whole thing is going to leave me broke

*Edit

Ian - Good to see you posting man. Can't wait to see what you got cookin
glasses.gif
you still got those KR 97's? Good looks on the Journal

Found some South 90s in my local sneaker joint today, white on grey, leather, with South on tongue, code nike309299 291

Can't find any pics. Would be nice for the winter months.

unDS'd these this past weekend...

kinda didn't want to tho, just because i LOVE the way they smell fresh out the box:

4168601344_766bf44be1_o.jpg

4167839595_8df9918d33_o.jpg

thanx.

i just wish when you select the accent color on 90's it changed that front piece with the first few lace holes as well... if that piece was navy blue aswell that would balance 'em out a lil' better i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom