TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg, like Shaun said, just jokes of course. everybody likes what they like for their own reasons. if we all liked the same stuff this place would be lame! congrats on the pickup.

Just received these sz 11 Atmos 95s from the bay for a TCA price and they look DS.
2gvr2vd.jpg

Whats up everyone? Havent been able to post due to jury duty. Grrrrr... Glad Im done. Anyway, here was my rotation for the week. Sorry for the bad pics.

386103339.jpg

386103333.jpg

***Group Shot***

386103334.jpg

NIKEFNHEAD- I was too late on them currents
frown.gif
no 13. I would of even taken them 12.5s someone was talkin about, but they had nada.

Un DSed these today. thanks again gooey!

Anyone wear their spiridons hard? I have shoe gooed almost all the rubbers back on the zoom soles on these!! time for a new pair!

EastLA fresh man
pimp.gif
 i need those in a 10/10.5
UFB fresh structures. u go running in jeans bro?

UKbased Dope.

Nice rotation gusto1200. parras 
smokin.gif
 jury duty always sucks.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Which neons did you pick up? The ones that came out this year?

Yeah, the ones that came out this year.

If i get a chance i'll post pics tomorrow.

I've been wearin the dookie out of these, to run errands:

Parrttas will be mine soon.....just need to sell what's in my sig
wink.gif

Cris.

What's good everyone? I just got in my iD's and I figured I'd post...

First up are my amsterdam influenced stabs (amsterstab)...I will be swapping out these laces with my brainwreck laces.
These will also get the splatter treatment, but before that I am hoping to paint the mid-sole burgundy/maroon/garnet (whatever matches haha); any takers?

33kd4ba.jpg

And here are my parra x patta inspired stabs...the medial swoosh's will be painted blue; I'm actually surprised no one made these..

300wrqf.jpg

If anyone is interested in painting the amsterstab mid-sole, please pm me.

Sorry for the tags, enjoy.

peace.

Sup Fam!

First off, Im letting go a pair of Size 10 Huarache Light Bursts "Cool Grey" VNDS for pretty cheap... PM me if ur interested...

Chris - those Omegas are looking good! I really like that CW...
UK - Dope Stashs bro! My favorite AM95!
Ty - Nice pickups!
East - I need a pair of those blue AM1s badly!
R3 - Clean Infras!
FNhead - Nice currents! I've been planning to get a pair for the gym...
UFB - Dope pics! Ay I've been wanting to hit up some shops in LA... Hit me up if u wanna make a trip!
Eorr - U chose two of the best ID designs!
Andrew - Haha I wore Drurys today too. Pretty comfortable too...
Tek - Nice Atmos pickup!
Gusto - Nice rotation!
Circle - Yea looks like you need some new Spiris bro! haha
Cris - i was wondering why u were selling all ur recent pickups! Good luck bro!

Well, I've survived the gauntlet and should be heading down to TX tomorrow...

Cris - black Pattas are ill
pimp.gif

G - thanks again for hooking these up my friend!!

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Total_Orange_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Cool_mint_3.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_BW_Emerald_2.jpg

xdt2ew.jpg

4sg0gm.jpg

I busted up my foot a year and a half ago and it hasnt healed.
Most of my shoes dont fit me anymore or they are very uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Cool_mint_3.jpg
Damn, they may have to do for now to offset my lack of Pools, those are the JDs right?

Wore these today

recycled

p.s. I hate to say it, but if those avatars drop i'm going to have a look, just cois i loved the movie, just a look mind you.....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Solefiend

What's good everyone? I just got in my iD's and I figured I'd post...

First up are my amsterdam influenced stabs (amsterstab)...I will be swapping out these laces with my brainwreck laces.
These will also get the splatter treatment, but before that I am hoping to paint the mid-sole burgundy/maroon/garnet (whatever matches haha); any takers?

33kd4ba.jpg

.............make them like this, then you're golden!!!!!

Haha, j/p.......

These 2 will be making an appearance at SU4 if they make it to Jake in time.

Cris.

Thanks for all the compliments on the Omega Samples. I can't wait to break them out this weekend.

Good stuff being thrown around the past couple of pages

Hameed - Those BW's are serious. 95's are looking good as well

Cris - As usual brah
smokin.gif

Andrew - Never get tired seeing Drury's

Solefiend/Keith - Got your e-mail. I'll get back to you tomorrrow with some info

Peace y'all

chris (battleground) & cris (c1): i sent you two PMs about a member on in here...

instapump: woah... how badly did you hurt your foot? to not be able to fit into your shoes... must've been quite horrible?

super clean black parras and parrttas in here, along with some really dope 95s. i'm starting to like the 95 silhouette, but i don't know about how they'll look on my feet...

Cris...just curious..why don't you just send your grownhomes back to nike? Only takes about a week n a half to get your dough back. If you sell em won't you lose $$? ....oh and dope Pattas! Has anyone seen those in 13? Even 12.5?

Hameed....clean pick ups sir! I just wish the exchange rate was a little more in our favor.

Won...get some man...you won't regret it! 95s, Cargo or Camo shorts, and a white T is the perfect uniform for a nice summer day!

^ Shaun...actually the price I'm sellin for is good with me, I won't be losing out. And if they don't sell, but I make enough to get what aiming for, at least I'll still have the 90's. Thanks for the info though.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom