TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH HA!!

so a few months back i see this pic of Stash -

2r6oefo.jpg

and i cant figure out for the life of me what hes wearing.

looks like some Skyline Si samples.

mystery solved.

Sup yall, hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wondering...I know this isn't the Jordan thread, but I might be trading some VNDS Spacejam XI's for Escape II's. First, I'm getting theSpacejams in a trade (tnf jacket, tnf backpack, 30gb ipod video)..Just wondering if it's fair 9both trades)...I think the Spacejams are worth a littlemore, so how much cash yall think the other party should add? Thanks. Happy holidays everyone!

^^^Never thought I would see the day a Force got posted bc it has some sort of a bubble or bc it has a neon colorway... Your stretchin it...

Wouldnt put it passed Modzilla to post it though... You bring comedy to this thread thats for sure...

Whats goin on FAM???

Just wondering...I know this isn't the Jordan thread, but I might be trading some VNDS Spacejam XI's for Escape II's. First, I'm getting the Spacejams in a trade (tnf jacket, tnf backpack, 30gb ipod video)..Just wondering if it's fair 9both trades)...I think the Spacejams are worth a little more, so how much cash yall think the other party should add? Thanks. Happy holidays everyone!
Sup Fam, you might not get a fair answer here considering you're in a AM thread. I think the majority will say keep the Escapes coz chancesare Jordan will Retro that cw sometime down the road. There's not too many Air Max's nike would retro aside from your Neon 95's or Infa 90's.All up to you though.....Spacejam $290 + and Escape $220 + depends on size aswell.

3070588274_927d0c085c.jpg
3069750537_282f5aa86d.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^Never thought I would see the day a Force got posted bc it has some sort of a bubble or bc it has a neon colorway... Your stretchin it...

Wouldnt put it passed Modzilla to post it though... You bring comedy to this thread thats for sure...

Whats goin on FAM???
You know me, it's a giggle, cos it's the am95 hybrid shoe, and cos it's got the Max Air.Ahuh. And i see shox on page 473....

BGround.....very nice sir. Im really feeling those earthtone with blue swoosh 90s, both pairs (IDs?). Lovin those AntiFreeze 95s. Overall dope collection. Cantwait to see the Js.

Thanks Aaron, Jake, J and s dubl.

Here's some advise if your planning on taking collection shots - Make sure you have nothing else to do that whole day
roll.gif
Oh yeah...stretch your lower back!

battleground03: nice collection but I really wanted to give props to the Infra shots on the previous page, they just look so damn harsh for some reason, nicestuff
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom