TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think he/she is trying to build up their post count, cuz his/her name is pretty much on all the threads.........buildin' up for the B/S threads????

Cris.

Been awhile folks, but glad to check in. heres what i wore today.
2mzmvdc.jpg

check out what i found in the garage...
6gye8p.jpg

Black Widow? Similar to our Red Back spider. I got a garage full of the little @!$%$+%.

The West Ones are all blue, with black around the top of the heel, the eyelets are sky blue. Dont have black laces, ithink i like the white best, but i'm sticking with blue for now.

Off to an Adidas sale.....

Nice BOOnes and Druries on this page. I should have got them when they were on cheap.

^ Very nice.

Seein all these pics of these Drurys makes me regret passing on them. If anyone can point me in the direction of a DS sz 7.5-8 pair......

Okay, I think I should wear either the Tailwinds or Chilis today so that I can keep up the theme of wearing red air maxes,
laugh.gif

Sup Fam!

Dope Urawas Cris....

NWT...nice Drurys

anyone know the going rate on a DS pair of Dirty Denim AM1s?

son undsd these yesterday...
2boe4m.jpg

peace....

Dirty Denims.....I wouldn't pay more than $110 shipped for a DS pair.. but that's just me:wink: Just got back from the mall, only thing good I seen werethe sport red & hot red 95's on sale for $109. C1- Went by that sticker stand again, same person as last time.....kept on walkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom