TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris...Laune, likewise, it was cooooooool meetin ya, hopefully next time, we can stay longer, I'll try to arrange a longer stay with the homies soon.

With your pic Chris, I NEED those 180's now.......

Also, thanks again Laune for the LAF 87's, pics later................

Peace Fam.

Cris.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Mike!

Cris - Nice to finally meet you in person

LBoogie for president
laugh.gif

Livestrong 180's
Looking good with them laces....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Chris...Laune, likewise, it was cooooooool meetin ya, hopefully next time, we can stay longer, I'll try to arrange a longer stay with the homies soon.

With your pic Chris, I NEED those 180's now.......

Also, thanks again Laune for the LAF 87's, pics later................

Peace Fam.

Cris.

Nice meeting you too!! You're gonna get me beat up!
laugh.gif
: Next time bring Bri
smile.gif

what a morning, showed up and there were like 5 people already in line for em, i still wound up with the 90s that i wanted though, and was able to get a pairfor another friend too

pix later of course...

2wg9imd.jpg

11m3hqx.jpg

i think these are > then the other two..seriusly lol, too much black on the other shoes...

EDIT: BTW, for you guys who are still "hunting" and have stores that haven't received shipment yet, an FYI, each store only received a 12 pack ofeach style....from what i hear....take it for what it's worth but where i went, that seemed pretty evident, good luck to you guys

^^ Those are outstanding

As are the 180s

Quick heads us guys the max orange 90s should release at some point next week....will post pics as soon as they arrive

Hey I got a 10.5 LAF 90 shippping out on Monday. If you have a size 11 LAF 1 then get at me. 90s are too narrow for me and I have a wide foot LOL

Morning Fam,

I think what I liked most about the LAF pack is that they made a apir of 180's. Seems like Nike has forgotten about this shoe, but that might be a goodthing considering the quality of the 90's they put out now (
sick.gif
).

Chris - I really like those 180's and i don't even like black shoes.

Daaznfella - What kind of mesh is that, plastic or mesh-like?

Tibor -Nice pic, good stuff!

Smh @ me spending all my sneaker money at Ikea. The whole time I was thinking, this equals a pair of USA 87's, Atmos 95's, etc., etc...but I guess youneed furniture
ohwell.gif

Later

daaz: yo! those 90s are smokin'! bground; those 180s are nice, too! good work with the lace swap - looks so much better now! mx oranges are dropping soontoo? oh noooooooooooooooo........

may pickups

- mx orange am light (thanks again J
smokin.gif
)
- storm am1 ... top am1 i was looking for, now off the list ... materials are soooo on point on these ... can't wait to wear them in the storm
smile.gif
(dankebrate)
- persian wmns BW and varsity red BW (nomal danke
tongue.gif
)
- nb x solebox nazar eye 1500 (sorry for non-am ... but they had to be on the pic)

may2009i.jpg

have a nice sunday everybody !!!

Tibor, Dope Pickup's, lovin each and everyone of them.
And i should stop sleeping on those varsity red BW's, i know i'm gonna regret one day!

Been stuck inside all day studying for the next Microsoft exam.
sick.gif

so not such a nice sunday for me.

Great pick-ups silversurfer, Storms are beautiful.

Has anyone actually worn those black/red BWs yet? Same immediate cracking issue as the Persians or a little more hard wearing?

wore mine for about 3 hours and the midsole looks still flawless
hopefully this will not change. btw same for the lights. my midsole
on the JD neons has cracked the first time. but somehow the newer
lights seem to be better again

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Been stuck inside all day studying for the next Microsoft exam.
sick.gif
uhhh ... damn

you have my sympathy for that Jonas
my sympathy's also, goodluck man.....picked up the "team orange" i believe their called 95's today, they are nice good quality,much better than the freshwaters imo

comparison between the red and orange

good stuff on the past couple pages, have a good week everyone!!

Originally Posted by Random 79

Daaznfella - What kind of mesh is that, plastic or mesh-like?
i wuld say it's.....a mix between ripstop and the "premium" infrared mesh....it's not bad t all....

Nice pics Tibor... I've been loving my womens persian BW's. Also thanks for the info. I'll be in touch soon
wink.gif

Battleground03: I'm not a big fan of the LAF 180's but that is a very nice pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom