TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky...fault line runs right along the 14 freeway by me
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Won (or any other Famers with BBerys)...my pin is 21B3881A

R3k- you are correct sir. I remember when the what the dunks came out cats were dropping $4,000 on eBay but now they don't hit over $800.

Screw those pattas, now I'm going super hard for the black ones and going back for the navy joints. (I have amsterdams
wink.gif
)

im done worrying about those burgundy pattas... I NEED a pair of the BLACKS or the PURPLES in a 11, anyone have any leads?

Justin, no mention of me entertaining you
laugh.gif
 via text. BTW congrats on the pickup and I giggled @ that kitten @+@* gif
pimp.gif

listenin to prok as i type this....good stuff...troy....souls....bringin it back for me

congrats to you justin for lockin it down. poor guy...wonder how he felt since you took the last 12....

and yes drurys are such nice shoe...and brian - that is my 97 safety oranges lurking. my 25psi 95s lurkin too. haha.

BJ...Justin....thanks for all the help Fam, now if you would excuse me, I have to get my butthole prepared.....

Haha,

Cris.

^^^
roll.gif

Nice to see you in here Dre

Neil - Why you gotta post that video link (20 seconds in I just got more irritated)

Sorry I missed the set Dave

air max1/Chris - Nice collection. Sertig looking ID's are fresh and seeing those Rastas make me regret trading mine

*Sending out a Crisone APB on some Rasta Air Max 1 sz 8.5-9*

pic courtesy of AMJ

just got home from the bars, missed out on the mix prok, next time though. as far as those parras and to those who missed out, word to cris, "don't believe the hype." personally, i love the shoe, but i can't see myself spendin $900+ on a single pair.

mayhem - thanks for sharing the experience, must have been mad hectic from the sounds of it. congrats homie!
neukicks - dope safaris
smokin.gif
ufb - neons
smokin.gif

btw lads, the green pattas i mentioned; my local store still has 3 pairs left - US9, US9.5, and US10. retail here is unfortunately higher than the US; they're going for ~$135usd a pair. shipping to outside of southeast asia is ~$40usd. which is a bit pricey i think, but not sure how much they're going for elsewhere.

just PM me if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Does anybody have a size 11 pair of ds navy pattas? I slept and I'm in need
laugh.gif
they might still have a pair at kicks hawaii for retail. a little over a week ago there was still a size 9. i'll swing my there and check tomorrow. 

thanks for the kind words fam
glasses.gif

Dave - great mixing again, the chat is getting worse and worse
laugh.gif

Austin - great meeting you bro...next time we gotta hit up bon chon
pimp.gif

Drew - looks like yall had a blast, i know who i'm hitting up for a party if i'm ever in cleveland 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

James - very dope pickup, i'll gladly take a ds pair of those over parras
nerd.gif

Timothy - spruces
pimp.gif

Joey - nice haul
glasses.gif

AM87 - dope collection....i'll get around to targeting a few
laugh.gif

Dre - navy pattas
pimp.gif

Won - that's still not a bad price for them, i can only see it getting worse.
Chris - hope u get them for thetca price, they come up every so often and almost always fly under theradar. and that kid in the vid/blue jacket was the leader of thecampout squad that was outside all night. the way he tried to qb the whole line thing and put his people in the best spots was well deserving of:

to those that i was helping, hit yall up tomorrow when i get to work.
wink.gif

calling it a early night
tired.gif

i always find it funny when i see people tryin to take charge of those lines and campouts.....

its usally the smallest brightest dressed kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

dallas- my bad...wrong size 
you are good for nothing mike
mad.gif
damn you.

may a cat eat you and the devil eat the cat that ate you!!! (Irish shieet... no really I looked it up)
tongue.gif

kev- pm check sir.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Originally Posted by tak

dallas- my bad...wrong size 
you are good for nothing mike
mad.gif
damn you.

may a cat eat you and the devil eat the cat that ate you!!! (Irish shieet... no really I looked it up)
tongue.gif

kev- pm check sir.
LOL- Yes I know, Im told that on the daily..

It looks like the "Parrtta's" will be around for a while, I'll let the price die down low if any........the search for the Black Tier Zero's is my #1 now, watchin' one right now, but by the time I get a cool amount, the auction will probably be done.

One again, good looks B & J.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

It looks like the "Parrtta's" will be around for a while, I'll let the price die down low if any........the search for the Black Tier Zero's is my #1 now, watchin' one right now, but by the time I get a cool amount, the auction will probably be done.

One again, good looks B & J.

Cris.

Cris - You should sell me those newly acquired Shady Burst thats on you sig

Damn Chris...that wasn't much of a hiatus haha. Already looking for Rastas, and trying to buy Shady Bursts.

Rastas can be had for less than 100, though they don't seem to be as many on the auction site as there was 6+ months ago. Used to be flooded.

C1...haha
laugh.gif
Parrttas.

Shaun - No s*%# right...so much for that haha. Actually got some extra cash for a couple pairs I wasnt expecting to sell. Sometimes cats hit ya up with offers that you can't say no to
ohwell.gif

The Rastas are out there and no way I'm paying over retail for em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom