TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
Thats crazy!  I do see a couple other pairs in that pic I could use
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by professafinessa

is this an overseas gr or will it be stateside???????
Im thinking that they'll most likely be an overseas release.......we all know the states dont get $#!T. Hell , I stay in California and the FTL display doesnt look nothing like that one above....NEVER!

^ Wow.  If the Parra x Patta AM1 actually release in more European Foot Lockers...any word that they'll release in Germany?

Peace
F Sharp005

hmn, that is some interesting development...

on that note, i quite like those black infrared 90s... very interesting.

charles; will get it shipped out early next week, mate
smile.gif

wow i see about 4 am's in that pic that would be copped in an instant. i pray they come out over here

Wow, interesting news on those Parras!

My local Michael's had USA and Red Star patches that look like they could work for some IDs... If anyone is interested, hit me up and I'll go back to take measurements...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by professafinessa

is this an overseas gr or will it be stateside???????
Im thinking that they'll most likely be an overseas release.......we all know the states dont get $#!T. Hell , I stay in California and the FTL display doesnt look nothing like that one above....NEVER!
haha thats for damn sure....I walk into FTL like once a year and it always seems to be the same AMs on the shelf.

Mitch - do you recall if the usa flags were bright blue or more of a navy blue?

and damn that pic brought the lurkers out of hiding, haha.

That's great news about the Parras!
What a difference from my footlocker to that one in the pic.
ILLustRAYt- penny ids turned out great. I love the extra work a lot of you guys have done to your ids.

Denver - It was a pack of USA patches and the smaller they got, the brighter the blue I believe... I'll go back today or tmrw to take some pics...

what up Fam?

UNDS these today to run some errands...

gonna have to switch to beaters later for this house party I'm djing for a good friends bday....it's going to be just like high school

dave.

Dope stuff everyone...
Taking advantage of the sun these past couple of days...

031910 - Yesterday

032010 - Today unDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom