Team Florida?

Ok, one of the four of us needs to start it. Cuz it won't be me since I don't remember HTML. So who wants to volunteer?.......
TEAM CARPET

Quote:
there was one

yeah there was one but we never quite got it together.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

I see a couple of J-ville NTers are here...yall should PM me if ya feelin the sig...check it

Member #1 of 1
"From the bottom of tha ,
Cakalacky to New York.." -T.I.​

^^im feelin that. im down here in the 954 but from the 305. we should do a summit or something
there is no "goal" in collecting Jordans/shoes period. don't take something that you are supposed to love and turn it into a competition. you will get tired real quick and hated on for being in the "game" for the wrong reasons. i'm not hatin on you, i promise. just enjoy what you have the funds to buy, and be thankful for it.-tdog91184

^^ How you gonna do a summit when we can't even get a creative sig :lol:
laugh.gif

And plus it seems like the majority of FL NTers are in South FL, but when they do summits they don't include the North FL NTers...which is what I am.

But hey, if you want to put together a summit, then please do.

Member #1 of 1
"From the bottom of tha ,
Cakalacky to New York.." -T.I.​

originally from new jerz but stayin in lakeland aka whackland, FL... but im movin to TAMPA next year and ima be goin USF . whas poppin over there?!
Code:
      live by the jumpman, die by the jumpman... ya digg?!

Who has the biggest collection in Florida?
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

hows this

TEAMFLORIDA
TEAMPLATANO

MANGU 4 LIFE

if i ever see whoever decided to take nike air off my favorite shoe i will slap them with a leather glove and then challenge them to a duel in which beat them to death with a smelly old fish.
AND yes whywesteppin
i got my sig at the toilet store the same place i found your mom on her knees.

Back
Top Bottom