Team GA Sole: Report Immediately! 2nd UPDATE on pg. 4

mr shrewd

Banned
Since Team Ga Sole is now almost 20 strong I thought it would be a great idea for us to meet up at local malls next year, such as Stonecrest, South Dekalb, ect. Since most of us live in metro Atlanta we should organize meetup's like days before release to know which GA Sole member(s) you're meeting up with and we could all wear shirts that say Niketalk on them so we could tell each other apart from others. The main reason for the mall meetup's would be to swap sizes if you weren't able to get yours and you'll already have some one availble to swap with. We should help each other out as much as possible with all the packages and such releasing next year. This is just a thought though. I say by the end of the year if we at least have 30-40 members we should make it happen. What do you guys think? Oh and btw, how do I get my sig and customize it with my info? Thanks Team GA Sole. Let's make it happen, and no negative comments please, just a suggestion! :D
happy.gif
Black Ice suggested the first one we should do is for the Aqua's since the majority, if not all of us will be copping. Let me know what you guys think. I'll be @ Stonecrest mall at FootAction by the food court the day of release around 10:30.

yea that would be dope im coppin 3 of those @#%$ but we should see like witch mall most of us go to first like i cop most of my @#%$ at gwinnett place
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"god damn i aint seen those since the 80's" Member #18- CAPO!!!
GWINNETT COUNTY​

Why don't all the members post what mall you get your shoes from, what store and your shoe size and I'll see if I can't get BlackIce to organize it with me or one of y'all can volunteer. I'll start. Stonecrest Mall- FootAction/DTLR(sz. 12). Let get this post goin' guys!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

not in the A but:

Macon Mall- Athlete's Foot sz:13
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

My Great-G'Ma lives in Macon. It doesn't seem like Macon is too hyped, how is it? Come on y'all, where my other 20+ members at? Follow suit like Jay Dean everybody :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

macon is far
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
GWINNETT COUNTY​

^ Post your meetup info capo- Mall, store(s) in mall, shoe size
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Where y'all at?

01.Black Ice116
02. Khalfani
03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
19. Mr Shrewd
20. Southern North Side

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Alright, I'll play. I'm a size 13-14 btw. I cop from these 3 malls (1 being the closet to me, 3 being the farthest)

1. Mall of GA
-Finishline

2. Gwinnett Placecapo1123, me and my boy Khalfani will probably see u there in September.
-DTLR (for limited rleases)
-Finishline
-Sports Profile
-Footaction
-Footlocker
-Champs (rarely)

3. Stonecrest
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN

i cop from gwinnett and im a size 11 and i say we cop from gwinnett cause there 5 stores and will feel left out you know since they are gr people gonna cop more than my self im coppin 3
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
GWINNETT COUNTY​

And the rest of y'all? I'm trying to get this post going so we can meet up and stuff, and mainly for next year if we ever need to do swaps or stuff like that.

02. Khalfani
03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
19. Mr Shrewd
20. Southern North Side
21. NO MEMBER #21 YET
22.seeko7
23.blkflipkid

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Size 10-10.5

Cumberland Mall - Footlocker, DTLR, Champs

In rare cases - Peachtree Mall, Columbus, GA
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
WELCOME TO THE SOUTH Member #20- Southern North Side
Cobb County​

I really go to just about any mall if I have to but mainly:

South Dekalb:
DTLR
Fame
Athletes Foot (even though they overcharge)
Sports Profile
FinishLine

Stonecrest:
Everywhere everyone else said

Southlake
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Always fly like a pigeon on my back Member #1985- TomKat
ATL Transplant Division​

I usually go to Gwinnett Place Mall:

-DTLR (for limited rleases)
-Finishline
-Sports Profile
-Footaction
-Footlocker
-Champs (rarely)

Size 12-13
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

7/23 members that have posted... that's a start, lets keep it up so I can go ahead and start organizing these meet ups.

03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
21.SunnyBe
22.seeko7
23.blkflipkid
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

wait black ice were you at bmp release wit a dude in flint 13 and another cat in carolina 12's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
GWINNETT COUNTY​

i normally wake up early and go to five points and see if walters or fame or sports profiles has anything. i copped a pair of grapes like that. but for the military blue fours i went to perimeter and got a pair. i'm a size 12.5 or 12 or 13 btw
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
BUKKAKE WARRIOR! Member #23- blkflipkid
Richmond County​

yea i was the dude in the bapes
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
GWINNETT COUNTY​

^^my bad, I don't remember. I remember a guy we were talkin to in a Marvel shirt (was that you?), another 1 standing at the door with his girl, and his friend, and these 2 hispanic guys behind us. I don't really remember the kicks every1 else was wearing until a dude showed up wearing the laser 5s
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

9/23, we're getting there! :smile:
smile.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Back
Top Bottom