Team GA Sole: Report Immediately! 2nd UPDATE on pg. 4

yea i was dude wit the marvel hoody
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"god damn i aint seen those since the 80's" Member #18- CAPO!!!
GWINNETT COUNTY​

whats good...jus signin in cause i see my name was called out. well, the malls im usually at are Stonecrest, Gwinnett Place, and Lenox. i rock a sz 10, im 18, i go to CSU.....and theres a good possibility that im coolest member on this team. haha nah but i think the whole meetup thing is a great idea, idk about the NikeTalk shirt thing tho....but either way, im wit it!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Theres two kinds of guys--those who get laid, and those who dont. Member #7- The Prince
Gwinnett County​

Jay Dean03,
i be at the macon mall too fam!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
NO REGRETS Member #21- SUNNYBe
MIDDLE GA​

Hey guys, I thought up a way that we could identify one another once the mall meet ups start. Instead of wearing shirts that say Niketalk on them we could all get White T's and in red marker write Team Ga Sole and wear the Fire Red 5's so if we'd see some one with the outfit on we would know it's one of our team members! Suggestions our open, let me know what y'all think.

TEAM ATTIRE
-White T w/ Team GA sole in red marker( w/ name & # on back, like on jerseys)
-Blue Jeans
-Fire Red 5's

OR we could get tees made and one person from the team could be responsible for the orders & recieving the money, IDK..
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Augusta Mall sz. 9 (yea big feet run in the fam)

-Footaction
-Finishline
-Footlocker
-Champs
-Athlete's Foot
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Alwayz Reppin 4 tha Ladiez Member #10- Mizz Jordan
Richmond County (Augusta Baby!)​

11/23... HALFWAY THERE!!!

04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
11. JordanKing357
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
21.SunnyBe
22.seeko7

**Just a reminder, post what mall you get your shoes from, what store(s) and your shoe size.

**Hey guys, I thought up a way that we could identify one another once the mall meet ups start. Instead of wearing shirts that say Niketalk on them we could all get White T's and in red marker write Team Ga Sole and wear the Fire Red 5's so if we'd see some one with the outfit on we would know it's one of our team members! Suggestions our open, let me know what y'all think.

TEAM ATTIRE
-Blue Jeans
-Fire Red 5's( all y'all have these... right)?

OR we could get tees made and one person from the team could be responsible for the orders & recieving the money, IDK..
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

^ Oh alright, I guess we can just tell each other what we're gonna' be wearig for that particular meet up, is that what you're saying?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Size 12-13

Stonecrest-All stores

South Dekalb- All Stores

Various Athletes foot in the Dekalb area

North Lake Mall- All Stores

Also I go to school at Georgia Southern so I go to the Mall in Statesboro and the Athletes Foot there too.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

sz. 10ish...
southalke mall- dtlr, finishline, footaction
stonecrest- dtlr

but soon to be in athens... so i dunno wats goin to be goin on out there...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
LETS GET IT IN! Member #24- ATLforces33
Clayton County​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM ATTIRE
-Blue Jeans
-Fire Red 5's( all y'all have these... right)?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so...
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

No to the Outfit. I wear a size 11, and i get all my shoes from Walter's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
11. JordanKing357
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
21.SunnyBe
22.seeko7
**Just a reminder, post what mall you get your shoes from, what store(s) and your shoe size.

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

I usually wear a 12 but i'll get anything from a 11.5 - 13 though.

At home: Southlake Mall (FNL, DTLR, FA, ATH FT)

At school...

Quote:
Also I go to school at Georgia Southern so I go to the Mall in Statesboro and the Athletes Foot there too.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
We eat more Peanuts than Jimmy Carter Member #8- AMR
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

the fit is not a good look, but a white tee and some jeans with some "heat" on will do for me. most of us will stand out from them bamas with them 6XXX tees, dreads and Girbauds wit fakes :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Yeah, now that I look at it the outfit thing was kinda' corny LOL! What would we wear so that we'd know whos' who? I think what Jay Dean said was fine but there would be lots of people w/ white t's at the mall.Suggestions are open.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Just waiting on the other 10 members and we can get it started!

04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
09. scorpio04
11. JordanKing357
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
21.SunnyBe
22.seeko7

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^I'm #25
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

^^ I know DWalk, those are just the members who haven't posted there mall meet up info yet. :wink:
wink.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Am I only the second member from The Westside?

All y'all dudes are all the way on the east. You know how LONG it takes me to get to Stonecrest?

I'm prolly the only one actually IN Atlanta, though, Fulton County, at least.

I cop from:
1. DTLR Arbor Place. It just opened not too long ago, and everybody in Douglasville is so damn oblivious, it's crazy. They used to have a Sports Profile that had EVERYTHING, but they just closed. That's my lowkey spot. Please don't ruin things for me... LOL. Now that I think about it, Hibbett Sports is a nice lowkey spot, too. They get all the J's, and all the 90's. I'm happy.
2. DTLR Camp Creek.
3. Cumberland Mall (All Stores). Me likey Cumberland. Many women and I like the new layout. It took them long enough.
4. Walter's. I know it ain't at the mall, but they have everything and then some. This is my favorite stor in Atlanta. Nice, knowledgeable people, its hood, so it's no snooty folk. And old @#%$ Walter actually still works there...
5. Greenbriar mall (All stores). I know people get shot there. I know I have to avoid the off brand store where there have fakes. But @#%$ it. I'm from Detroit. This is the closest thing I can find to Northland's shoe selection here... I used to go every week.

I go to all the spots you guys mentioned, too, just not as often. I try to make it out to South DeKalb once a month...
Team Cosa Nostra​
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.​
Gotti & Watchdog Pit Bulls For Sale. PM Me!​

i be wantin to hit up Walters, but theres no damn parkin spaces up there and i'm too damn lazy to walk all the way up there from a block away. |I
tired.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

^^^^ yeah my homeboy just put me on to them hookups at Athletes Foot. Once I get back from SC, i'll cop more often from there. But aint Walters over there by GA State?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
NO REGRETS Member #21- SUNNYBe
MIDDLE GA​

Back
Top Bottom