Team LeBron? Who would make the cut?

Team Kobe > "Team LeBron".

Andre Iguodala premiering the Kobe V.
eek.gif
He did wear the Zoom Kobe I in 2006, along with Al Harrington.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- it may be a little cliche but if ever dude should be #1 on Team Lebron, dude is a beast.

Mo_Williams.jpg
You're kidding right? he's a shoot first point guard who doesn't do anything else? he's had 3 monster games in his career, thatdoesn't make a beast.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Team Kobe > "Team LeBron".

Andre Iguodala premiering the Kobe V.
eek.gif
He did wear the Zoom Kobe I in 2006, along with Al Harrington.
Lets not make this a kobe v lebron post please.

I agree with others that say lebron is too young and not enough of an established player to have players he faces on his "team"
It was completely different when Jordan had his "team" he was already at the Icon level who was revered by most and had been in the league a lotlonger.

the only way i can see this happening is if nike made a lebron team shoe during the season and having PEs for the members

im still staying with my Courtney Lee on this one though

why would anyone playing right now WANT to be under Lebron's name?!?!
this whole topic is absurd...

/thread please

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

why would anyone playing right now WANT to be under Lebron's name?!?!
this whole topic is absurd...

/thread please
I concur. LeBron hasn't won anything yet, and he's only 24. If you're in the league, you gotta be a serious D-rider to want to be onteam LeBron. And there's no way a dude older than LeBron should be mentioned either.

there shouldnt be a "Team Lebron" but the cavs team should be like the lakers and just wear the LBJs

DrewDioxin wrote:

I could see that Curry kid considering Bron Bron has some type of interest in him given his appearances at the davidson games.

Someone did.

lebron is a beast, but, " team lebron"??- no
He ain't been in the game long enough. He hasn't outdone Jordan yet.
Jordan has a legacy. That's why he has "team Jordan"
There should be a team Kobe befor team lebron
Jmo

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

the topic never said anyone was off limits lol.

and yeah wade has a ring, but I am afraid as much as I love D, that he is gonna get "Kobe Syndrome" and not be able to win a ring without a big man. which is a shame cuz he has had enough trouble and injuries as is and hate to see him end up like "Senor Rape Mode".

and lets be honest, Durants line sucks.
What the hell is "Senor Rape Mode"? this is a thread about a team lebron yet ur such an idiot and such a hater u just dont get it. letstalk about Kobe Syndrome in June with he has his trophy..... Lakers 09 champs. How about Lebron's 4 year old son on team lebron? He is already a baller!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Funkman

lebron is a beast, but, " team lebron"??- no
He ain't been in the game long enough. He hasn't outdone Jordan yet.
Jordan has a legacy. That's why he has "team Jordan"
There should be a team Kobe before team lebron
Jmo
QFMT

Why would anyone wear "Team Lebron" shoe?

LOL

I can't believe the hype yall feeding into this...preposterous

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

smh.gif
at people catching feelings over a hypothetical...

I don't think anyone's catchin any feelings. I just think that people think the idea of a Team LeBron shoe at this point of his career would be utterlyretarded.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I don't think anyone's catchin any feelings. I just think that people think the idea of a Team LeBron shoe at this point of his career would be utterly ******ed.

No I disagree.

James deserves his own league. LOA. League of Awesome. Team LeBron isn't doing the justice for the legacy he left in the league.

Danny Granger, Rudy Gay, Gerald Henderson, Rudy Fernandez, Mo William, the entire Cavs organization or wherever he goes after free agency
John Wall, Jereme Richmond (High School Players)

Originally Posted by wclaker83

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

the topic never said anyone was off limits lol.

and yeah wade has a ring, but I am afraid as much as I love D, that he is gonna get "Kobe Syndrome" and not be able to win a ring without a big man. which is a shame cuz he has had enough trouble and injuries as is and hate to see him end up like "Senor Rape Mode".

and lets be honest, Durants line sucks.
What the hell is "Senor Rape Mode"? this is a thread about a team lebron yet ur such an idiot and such a hater u just dont get it. lets talk about Kobe Syndrome in June with he has his trophy..... Lakers 09 champs. How about Lebron's 4 year old son on team lebron? He is already a baller!
pimp.gif

if you brought up Kobe, you apparently got the joke...

and other than the fact we went over the "hater" tag I suppose I deserve of #8, it seems more like you troll any thread I have any say in LOL. buthey man, i told ya before and I will say it again, you love kobe all you want, I am not stopping you, but i will pose 2 questions to you:

1: where would Kobe be without Pau Gasol?

2: Where would Kobe be without Andrew Bynum?

I don't want you to answer them cuz I think you already know.

Plus like everyone else said

HYPOTHETICAL.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom