Team LeBron? Who would make the cut?

With all this final contract year for LeBron, lets say anything is possible. If a Team LeBron were to come up, who would be some possible representatives?
I think a perfect fit would be Jeff Green. Ive seen him in some VIs and would be a great player to represent the LeBron Brand. He's young, talented, big,and marketable.

koc-apr-6-14.jpg

pimp.gif

Who else you got making it?

Probably Rudy Gay. Has potential and almost the same ability, but not the drive of Lebron

interesting post, would be nice to see what suggestions come up....and i agree with most made so far, Nate, Jeff Green but except Williams...not sure heembodies that same type of tenacity that Lebron possesses...

edit:
with that being said though, i dont think a team Lebron line would work right now as he'd need some more accomplishments to boost his credibilty to havesuch and maybe retirement before that could make sense, but for the purpose of an imaginative post, i get what you saying...

also I agree with the few suggestions of Blake Griffin also...

^ I wouldnt see him on Team Lebron necessarily, but i do see his rocking sigs to help the marketability.

I definitely see Nate being a great fit. I also think Kevin Love, Mike Conely, and Brooks can be possibilities.

I dont think a Team Lebron would work. Because he's a current player ,you would have guys playing against him all time but yet basically be a bopper bybeing on his "team" Grown men aint down with that. Its one thing to be a teammate or opponent wearing basketball shoes that you like but its totallydifferent being on a "team" on some dude you're trying to beat.

Wait til he gets to at least the age of 30 before you have a team LeBron. It would be pretty corny to have one right now.

mike played against his team for a bit, but I agree it has to be a ways away, he is just getting started for god sakes.

Nate is pretty obv.

I could see that Curry kid considering Bron Bron has some type of interest in him given his appearances at the davidson games.

Wade if he keeps his drive up would fit with the lightweight Soldier line stuff and if they could make a 3/4's type shoe.

if Durant continues to develop and get some type of fire in him he could fit.

it is just tough to think of people that really match his type of drive and ability cuz he is the freakiest athlete alive.

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

Blake Griffin. Size, speed, and strength just like Lebron.

good one........... dont forget handles...... i swear nobody talks about this kids dribbling skills, they are WAY above par for someone his height, size,athletic ability, and position.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

mike played against his team for a bit, but I agree it has to be a ways away, he is just getting started for god sakes.

Nate is pretty obv.

I could see that Curry kid considering Bron Bron has some type of interest in him given his appearances at the davidson games.

Wade if he keeps his drive up would fit with the lightweight Soldier line stuff and if they could make a 3/4's type shoe.

if Durant continues to develop and get some type of fire in him he could fit.

it is just tough to think of people that really match his type of drive and ability cuz he is the freakiest athlete alive.

Dewayne Wade might arguably be better than him! Why would he want to be on his team? Wade has more chips than Lebron!

Besides both Wade and Durant already have their own signature shoe.

the topic never said anyone was off limits lol.

and yeah wade has a ring, but I am afraid as much as I love D, that he is gonna get "Kobe Syndrome" and not be able to win a ring without a big man.which is a shame cuz he has had enough trouble and injuries as is and hate to see him end up like "Senor Rape Mode".

and lets be honest, Durants line sucks.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Wait til he gets to at least the age of 30 before you have a team LeBron. It would be pretty corny to have one right now.
That along with championship(s) or retirement.

Danny Granger could be a good addition if ever there will be a Team LeBron..

i doubt wade would. but heres my list
Oj Mayo
Rose
JR Smith
Blake Griffin
Andrew Bynum
Josh Smith.

Just young guns who are changing the game

Back
Top Bottom