====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

29clweb.jpg

Black Overlays = Reflective?
nerd.gif

It's really unfortunate that the Lunar line DIDN'T GET ANY LOVE for any YEAR OF THE DRAGON cws
frown.gif
, as it is the LUNAR NEW YEAR after all.
grin.gif
 /vent

Sup LU-CREW!

To commemorate the LUNAR NEW YEAR (DRAGON), I thought it'd be fitting to take pics of my NIKE LUNAR collection. These are all the Lunars I wear stictly for casual wear and that I maintain/take care of. About a dozen aren't pictured because I've run in them and are too
sick.gif
 for nice pics
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

The one that started it all was the LunarTrainer back in Late 2008, which were purchased strictly for running. Once I took the first couple of strides in them, I knew something special was in the making. Ever since then, I've trained and run three races (2 Full Marathons and 1 Half), and Lunars were my primary shoes for those events and preparation. 

After all that training and running, I wanted to breakaway from the Retros, Jordans and Basketball sneakers because I was tired of the quality, price and comfort issues, so I unloaded most of them, and refreshed my interest towards Nike+ Running shoes because they're pretty much everything I want nowadays; good quality, affordable prices and COMFORT, not to they look ILLY! Now, I'm pretty much a Lunar (+Free) fiend
laugh.gif
!

Without further ado... My LUNAR COLLECTION...

GENERATION I: LunarTrainer

Lunar Generation I: LunarTrainer by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Generation I: LunarTrainer by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

GENERATION II: LunarGlide 1

Generation II: LunarGlide 1 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/illustrayt/6750961819/]
6750961819_55762e54c2_z.jpg
[/url]
Generation II: LunarGlide 1 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

GENERATION III: LunarElite, LunarSwift, LunarGlide 3* and LunarEclipse

Generation III by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Generation III by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

iD: LunarGlide 3 - EMGee, LunarJam and Grinch

iD by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

iD by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

TOP 5 (GRs):  LunarGlide 1 - Anthracite/Total Orange(5) , LunarSwift - Black/Volt (4), LunarGlide 1 - Electric Green (3), LunarEclipse - Stealth/Volt (2) and LunarTrainer - Red/Volt (1)
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/illustrayt/6750963383/]
6750963383_5f0c6b0600_z.jpg
[/url]
Lunar Collection 2012 - Top 5 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Top 5 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

ALLaDem

ALLaDem by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

ALLaDem by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

THANKS FOR VIEWING!

Can someone tell me if those shoes run true to size? i wear 11, should i order 11.5?  thanks.

Originally Posted by Alex25

Can someone tell me if those shoes run true to size? i wear 11, should i order 11.5?  thanks.

I would recommend a 11.5. I wear 10.5 typically, and my size 11 in these fit perfect. 10.5 would have been too small. Hope that helps

Those grinch es are making me drool.

Even though I lean heavily towards free over lunar now I'm still looking to get some fly3s and lec2.

I second that, and how much are they? Oh and how do they fit (true to size, etc.)?

The Volt sole makes them stand out more than I'd like for dress shoes, and it makes them look a bit too "runnerish". Nonetheless, they look awesome. I might scoop up the Navy or Tan cw. Any word on a traditional Black cw?

EBW: Thanks, bro! I can't play favorites!
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

my first Lunar running shoes....

imo...it's really good on its performance... been using it since pick it up with Nike+ GPS on iPhone....

Wherever they're on sale! It's basically the Clearance Stores, outlets, FNL, Sports Authority, eBay, etc...

23phorlife wrote:
Smithfield, NC
919-989-6100

LunarEclipse - Grey/Blue (FSR) 
$74.97
408582_002_A.jpg

I'm not sure if you can get 20% off through a phone order, but it's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wherever they're on sale! It's basically the Clearance Stores, outlets, FNL, Sports Authority, eBay, etc...

23phorlife wrote:
Smithfield, NC
919-989-6100

LunarEclipse - Grey/Blue (FSR) 
$74.97

I'm not sure if you can get 20% off through a phone order, but it's worth a shot.

man ive wanted these...called up to find out they have a half size up and a half size down, but not my size 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kobejames21

my first Lunar running shoes....

imo...it's really good on its performance... been using it since pick it up with Nike+ GPS on iPhone....

Nice Swift2s... You should join a couple of us in the NT Nike+ Team Challenge! 

NT Link
http://niketalk.com/topic/306746/NIKE-TEAM-CHALLENGE-III-RUNNING---BEASTS-Race--3K-READ-1ST-P?page=1

Nike+ Link
http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/704545411/

how do i join ? i follow the link in that Nike+ Link you give and it ask me to select a team first then i can join....which team should i select ?

Back
Top Bottom