I don't care what people say.

TEAM MANILA rocks.

junevoting9dv.jpg

teammanila.com/SURVEY/
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

some designs are nice for wearing, i liked the brown kutsero and the grey manila manila shirts

speakin of designs......sadik where is the nt phil design for a jersey that you promised gazillion months ago?????
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

^OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, i forgot. Wait i'll do it when i'm not loaded again. (schoolwork+stuff for clients+some laziness here and there)

ehehe, my bad.

thanks for the reminder! :D
happy.gif

think.design.create.

I respect Team Manila but I've seen some of their works that look like they were copied from some European designers.

Anyway, for graphic designers/photographers/other multimedia designers you may want to attend Graphika Manila at the SM Mall of Asia on December 2, 2006.

The speakers will be as follows:

Joshua Davis - big time designer from NY. Clients include Nike, BMW, Kanye West, Sony, Bad Boy Ent., HBO just to name a few. visit www.joshuadavis.com

MK12 - designers and filmmakers from Kansas City. Clients include Adidas, Diesel, Levi's, Disney, AXN and MTV to name a few. visit www.mk12.com

Inksurge - Multi-awarded local design collective. visit www.inksurge.com

Team Manila - I guess they're the number one local design studio right now. visit www.teammanila.com

Nico Puertollano - Fil-Am designer and filmmaker. Worked as a Creative Director for Underground Logic (One of the leading VFX/design houses in the PI) but now with Reality Pictures and he also teaches at Phoenix One in Makati. visit www.2720.tv

Avid Liongoren - Illustrator/graphic designer/commercial and music video director. visit www.littlerocket.net

Drew Europeo & blackflood - Creates great psychedelic graphics, one of the founders of Philweavers.net, one of the pioneers of interactive websites in the country. visit www.dreweuropeo.com and www.grafikas.com

And for registration and more information about the event, visit:

www.graphikamanila.com

Ticket prices will be PHP450 (students) and PHP650 (professionals) for EARLY REGISTRANTS (before October 16)

Regular prices (after Oct. 16) will be PHP550 and PHP950 respectively.

Hehe.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

^Ahaha. Thanks.

I guess by 2007 or 2008, a new design team will rise. Haha.

Watch out Team Manila. Hahaha! Sila ang team to beat.
think.design.create.

good heads up on Graphika Manila..

Inksurge has been doing some nasty stuff, even collaborating with some design studios for a line of shirts; and I've always loved Avid Liongoren's stuff, his style is uniquely his and the way he uses his layers is mind boggling haha

goodluck mac, its good to see that design in manila is on the rise
zzuwankeyy
WTB: Air Max 1 HOA US8.5
nikexstussy courtforce lows us9 for sale!pm me :D

these are actually nice.. might go and check them out when i go back home..
btw, guys how much are their shirts?

ano pa ba mga merchandise nila?

Quote:
goodluck mac, its good to see that design in manila is on the rise

thanks man! we have great designers here talaga.

Quote:
btw, guys how much are their shirts?

You can check here man, as well as their other merchandise.

teammanilalifestyle.com/
think.design.create.

Hey I love Team Manila! I coped 3 pairs on ebay several months ago! Manila Ryders, Jeepney, and Heroes. But does anybody know whre I can cop any mens retired shirts in a size XL?

love their shirts.. but is their stall still in rockwell? cause i remember seeing that part of rockwell being worked on

Back
Top Bottom