Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Tran is great. Don’t believe I’ve seen in flames

I’ll listen to kalmah. Never heard

I’ve seen Amon Amarth at a festival where slayer played after them and I believe the devil wears parade before them on the main stage.

As I lay dying has great stage presence. Always wanted to see cradle of filth but they don’t come by my way often.

Dark Tran is great. Don’t believe I’ve seen in flames

I’ll listen to kalmah. Never heard

I’ve seen Amon Amarth at a festival where slayer played after them and I believe the devil wears parade before them on the main stage.

As I lay dying has great stage presence. Always wanted to see cradle of filth but they don’t come by my way often.
I've seen Cradle of Filth live but honestly it was a disappointment for me. Makes sense given what Dani's (vocalist) voice has had to endure for so many years.
All the rest was great but the vocals aren't what they used to be, I'll put it that way.

I think you'd like Heaven Shall Burn too. The vocalist has an amazing voice and sounds exactly like that live too. I've really enjoyed all their albums since Antigone, especially Iconoclast (Part 1) and Wanderer.

Tool's album kinda leaked. I'll wait for the real release myself. same boat with Kanye. sure you can call me a stan of his but I honestly don't know why I haven't pulled myself to listen to a half leaked Yandhi. but all of Tool's discography was finally released middle of this month to all the major streaming platforms.

like this album. named after the Halo franchise. I think it was a level in the first one

this album is pretty cool. like Bring Me The Horizon before going super pop. like their Sempiternal album from 2012 which completely ruled over the metalcore scene. I actually think they are a christian band as well

for more of a classic heavy rock/metal these guys have a very solid album. Australian. even got some darker black tones down into the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ADK6gsDGg
Slipknot's new album came out. amazing show they put on live. but their name has lasted for decades now. same sound and everything but I will say the album is tight and mastered their distinct craft.

Album came out two years ago and Behemoth still putting out visually great music videos. Easily the kings of black metal right now.

And since we’re in a new decade and year.

Behemoth’s The Satanist at #1:pimp:

Behemoth’s The Satanist at #1:pimp:
Can't say I'm a big fan of Behemoth but I saw them live at Graspop once, awesome show.

Lord this new Heaven Shall Burn is fire. The symphonic intro ends at around 3:50.
Somehow the vocalist just keeps sounding better each year.

Last edited:
MetalMario MetalMario
Not sure if this is your kind of metal but I discovered this band recently. Their new album is an easy AOTY for me, at least amongst metal albums.
Their previous 2 albums are great as well but have a different vocalist.

From their previous album with the old vocalist:

I actually love that type of metal haha. djent is my shiiiii:pimp: and as for the heaven shall burn album its an hour and a half long:wow:. gonna need some time to digest it but so far its really good. about 5 songs in.

sometimes you just need some pure hardcore hooligan music to clear the head.

emmure has an album coming out this year. two singles already released

Code Orange has a new album out. kinda went in a new direction sound wise but still good hardcore

some good technical deathcore outta Viscera's new album. I like it. blast beats, guitar solos, an overall ensemble.

Hardcore outta LA. and with a name like Downswing you gotta be Hardcore:lol:. new album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vji6lldaRUg

Love TBDM so much I'd name my future daughter Dahlia. or get a tattoo of their logo (if they had any). and they get their own post

new album out on 4/17. blessed with two songs so far. and going with their album art colour cordination from throughout the years this one's got the bright green going for them

Decapitated is releasing something new this year and im excited for it.

Godfather Ozzy has parkinson's but that hasn't stopped him from releasing another album.

suprisingly good. one of the producers works with post malone so you can feel any type of way with that information. Post is in a song as well.

if you want good ol fashion black metal by way of Germany then Dark Fortress has a new album. i enjoyed it

By way of Sweden blackened death then there's night crowned's new album. I haven't checked it out fully yet

Hate to say it but I'm not really feeling the new Heaven Shall Burn album. It's by no means bad but until now I've never been disappointed.

for something lighter, Dopelord from Poland has a new stoner doom metal album. I say lighter and obvious album name is obvious. this is the whole album so 36min isn't so bad

but actually in terms of light Ice-T's bodycount has a new hardcore album. he went back to rerecord some of the old hits from back when he released colors

if you're into WWE entrance music or radio friendly metal Tenside has a new album. its cool. not 100% my thing but it is for someone lol

and Lamb of God has a new project coming out in May. first single is out

One of my favorite bands put out a new project. I'm enjoying it a lot but I think it's a stepdown from their previous album, which was fantastic.
Easily my favorite track off the new album.

Well Black Dahlia Murder's album came out for about two weeks now. pretty good album. its not touching Ritual and probably wont top Nightbringers but its good. check it out.

all new albums to consider

Ulcerate has had people waiting for awhile but they didn't disappoint. new zealand

Leeched is hardcore but it'll get love if posted in here. new album

Slam music. death metal with some spacious breakdowns. new album by Krosis

black metal but has some touches of space rock or even doom metal.

pretty tempered death metal. slows down often to even the point of psychedelic rockish

ultra brutal and complex death metal from friendly neighboring Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7BTiFYtaho

melodic thrash, female singer, but has instances of hardcore and 90s pop riffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ2oIxRrdlI

MetalMario MetalMario
Idk if you browse the "Metal: new tracks" category on Spotify but I've discovered quite a few good bands from regularly checking it.
A couple days ago I came across this metalcore band that I've come to really enjoy

i do actually. I did listen to Currents new album. alongside new releases for the metal spotify i also follow black & dark metal, djent, northern spirits (for all the Scandinavian memers), new beatdown(hardcore)

death/trash from Sweden. nicely produced, real bassy.

new djent album from Bleed From Within.

END. is hardcore and i know the bad blood between metal and hardcore throughout history but then again we're stretched thin here on NT for this type of music so it'll pass. that being said hardcore has been coming back strong recently

behemoth came out with a short 5 song project that's mostly collabs with other people in the industry. its decent

some brutal metal. good vocals.

norwegian extreme metal. fast stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPH90a3iXMI

Wake has a new album. Experimental Death/Black Metal. or just slam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dch7XVwnJaE

Had no idea this thread existed. It’s not necessarily “metal” but how great is the new HUM record!? Holy ****!

Gotta keep me up to speed my dude. Whose HUM???
Lamb of God’s album came out and it’s getting rave reviews. Gave it a few spins already and they’re tight and technical as always

one website/youtube channel of metal i used to frequent actually shutdown or is all but dead now.
Found this channel and their recommendations are pretty good. They're more into the doomier, sludger and extreme stuff. or in other terms they don't post a lot of metalcore, Djent(actually really dislike DJent :lol:) or hardcore music.

That being said I really like Sleep token's album Sundowning. kinda prog metalcore but hints of black metal inspirations in it.

but when it gets down The group and main singer really is like Sam Smith in a mask:wow:

Back
Top Bottom