Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ChaBillionaire23

well i dont listen to much hardcore stuff, but i love old school metallica, slayer. i like dimmu borgir awhole lot right now.

sounds good welcome to the team throw up the sig

yeah

Originally Posted by ChaBillionaire23

well i dont listen to much hardcore stuff, but i love old school metallica, slayer. i like dimmu borgir awhole lot right now.

sounds good welcome to the team throw up the sig

yeah rust both of those cd's (besides Municipal waste) are the two best cd's in the last couple years imo. Skeletonwitch is beyond amazing i sawthem live a few weeks ago they put on an amazing show i went insane the singer probably thought i was insane since i knew every lyric to every song.

sorry but i dont know how to put sigs up.
nerd.gif

I mess with the Scandinavian metal scene hard these days... it's a rare week when people around me aren't subjected to Bathory or the like.

Oh, and I haven't seen the Sword mentioned in here yet... don't sleep on those boys.

Originally Posted by mace40

I mess with the Scandinavian metal scene hard these days... it's a rare week when people around me aren't subjected to Bathory or the like.

Oh, and I haven't seen the Sword mentioned in here yet... don't sleep on those boys.

I love the sword iron swans the crap im really digin the new cd as well mother,maiden and the crone is an awesome song. If you want to be part of the teamyou can throw up the sig just name dropping bathory was enough proof for me lol

Thanks, but I'm good on the sig.

Just good to see some \m/ get mentioned in here... where the hell's DonCroyson, that dude's put me onto some stuff here and there over the years.

Last metal played was probably Danzig's Danzing II: Lucifuge album.

Judas Priest - Sadwings of Destiny
Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales/Emperors Return (Been listening to this lately)

Originally Posted by mace40

Thanks, but I'm good on the sig.

Just good to see some \m/ get mentioned in here... where the hell's DonCroyson, that dude's put me onto some stuff here and there over the years.

Last metal played was probably Danzig's Danzing II: Lucifuge album.

DonCoryson has put me onto some stuff too lol. I dont know where he is hiding at.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Judas Priest - Sadwings of Destiny
Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales/Emperors Return (Been listening to this lately)

Celtic Frost is the %###. Nice choice.

as for me:

Hatchet - Awaiting Evil
His Irate Life - s/t

Hey onlyjays9p. I was just about talk about So Far So Good So What. I think it is one of Megadeths best but not many people like it. In other words it isunderrated. Hooks in mouth is a great song. My favorites are Mary Jane, Liar, and In my darket hour.

this is smoke ya later signing in to the metal heads thread. Finally! anyways my favorite bands are In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Between the Buried and Me,Children Of Bodom, Pantera, Acacia Strain, Bury your Dead, Terror. Anyone else down with these groups?

Gotta love Pantera. They had one of the greatest guitarists in Dimebag R.I.P

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this is smoke ya later signing in to the metal heads thread. Finally! anyways my favorite bands are In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Between the Buried and Me, Children Of Bodom, Pantera, Acacia Strain, Bury your Dead, Terror. Anyone else down with these groups?
In Flames, Killswitch, Bodom, Pantera, Bury Your Dead. All awesome selections.
pimp.gif

Bloodjinn - The Machine Runs On Empty

I guess im pretty late on these but I had to pick these up when I saw them. They will be the only Vans I ever own. Ever.
pimp.gif

I havent seen them packaged together like that where did you get them. I need to ready for the Maiden concert next week.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I havent seen them packaged together like that where did you get them. I need to ready for the Maiden concert next week.

Oh my fault. They're not package together. I just put one box on top of the other one. lol. Yea I heard there were Hi Editions too. Im on the look outfor retail priced ones!

My bad dude. I like the killers vans but the trooper one is just to light for me. For retail you otta check out the vans website.

Im waiting for the Powerslave vans to drop thats my favorite Maiden album ever. Speaking of Maiden all this talk got methinking of this song. I love the guitar so much i wish they would have re recorded it with Bruce.

How much were Maiden tickets guys i need to see them live so baddddd

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this is smoke ya later signing in to the metal heads thread. Finally! anyways my favorite bands are In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Between the Buried and Me, Children Of Bodom, Pantera, Acacia Strain, Bury your Dead, Terror. Anyone else down with these groups?

Your more then welcome to join the Team you also got bonus points for the sexy Olivia Munn avy

Back
Top Bottom