Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very cute metalhead
embarassed.gif

^Mad cute. I've seen quite a few good looking female metalheads. And not scene girl type either. I mean, they're hot too don't get me wrong haha.

Reallythough -- I'm sure that has something to do with it, but I'm also sure a lot of people just don't like Dave as a person. And to tour with that type of person would suck I imagine.

Lately a lot of Maiden, Hammerfall, and Avenged Sevenfold's first two cds.

Yeah Dave does have %!@+*% attitude, when I met him he just had kind of a scowl the whole time like he didn't wanna be there.

Megadeth is still my favorite band tho 
pimp.gif

Scene girls aren't hot..LIES!!!

But really I don't think he would be that bad to tour with, it's not like they all sit in the same bus wherever they go. Probably boils down to money.

Ya know, as good as a band Machine Head is, they get some really *!+%#* supporting bands.
The tour they just did was with Darkest Hour, Devildriver, and Bring Me the Horizon.

I understand Devildriver and Darkest Hour, but BMTH?!

And now they're coming here to SA in February with Darkest Hour and Suicide Silence.

SUICIDE SILENCE.

Last thing I wanna see at my metal shows are a bunch lame 16 year old hardcore dancers, last time one almost hit me I pulled him closer and told him if he almost hits me again or hits me I'm decking his *%!.

He moved to the other side of the pit.

I'm going to be swinging on these kids regardless this time around, this ******ry need to stop 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I pretty much know absolutely nothing about metal and I mostly listen to hip hop.

Recently my friend gave me a copy of this to listen to at the gym:

Five-Finger-Death-Punch-American-Capitalist-Artwork-e1315260281204.jpg

I think it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know if these guys are considered good or whatever by the standards of metal fans, but I love the album.

I figured I'd come here to ask you guys to recommend me some metal albums similar to American Capitalist or artists similar to FFDP.

Would be greatly appreciated.

i find a lot of casual people enjoy FFDP. most of them use it to work out lol

hopefully it will be your gateway band into the heavier stuff, like this

"THIS IS TRUE DEATH METAL, YOU BASTARDS"

NEW ASPHYX
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

welp, my finals are DONE

soooooo...time to get this thing to 200 pages by christmas. should be no problem
pimp.gif

I know it's got a corny name of Khaos Legion, but it's Arch Enemy so that counts for something!

I think I'm gunna give learning the end of Mea Culpa a shot. This might end in disaster though since I definitely can't hang like I used to
30t6p3b.gif

Still the best song on the album
pimp.gif

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays and all that good stuff to the only team that matters on NT
pimp.gif

I want this chick under my tree next year

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Not metal but Anthony Green belting out vocals like this for a whole session just amazes me�
pimp.gif

Anthony Green is top 5 vocalists IMO. I was pissed when he left Saosin.

^same to you!
hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and is staying safe cause we all know how $@#!%+ up yall metal dudes get
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom