Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother's new band. first gig was about a month ago. still no drummer or bass so its all backing tracks. judgement/thoughts are appreciated

nothing much mate. were about 5 strong here lol. we've had our glory days but as always Metal will never die and neither will we.

Y'all mostly into clean vocal metal or some of the heavier stuff too?

One of my favorite bands dropped their new album a while back. Very solid album.

I saw them live at Graspop a few years ago and they put on a great show. The vocalist sounds exactly the same live, much to my surprise.

Last edited:
I like both clean and heavier vocals. Some bands do the 2 singers, one for clean one for growls which isn't bad at all as long as they're good lol.

Devil Wears Prada is top tier band for me right now but their newest album is mediocre at best.

Been listening to Glass Cloud lately

we get what we can get here, we'll appreciate anything on this side of NT. What did you have in mind?

Might go see GnR in the summer if tickets doesn't sellout quickly.
They still put on a pretty decent show. Highly recommend it if you can.

we get what we can get here, we'll appreciate anything on this side of NT. What did you have in mind?
Nothing in particular. To be honest, I haven't really loved any of the newer music I've come across lately. So hoping to find some new stuff to listen to. My taste is pretty wide so I'm open to any recommendations (rock, hard rock, metal, anything). 

Emmure's album came out and its really good. Frankie(singer) had drama with his bandmates and left. and then the band of Glass Cloud joind Frankie making a new Emmure. good combo

an unlucky 7 years ago today one of our fathers Ronnie James Dio passed away. here are some of his lesser known beauties.

and of course this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not his most popular but I love Dream Evil. Gonna rock that today. Horns up!
Just got back from Philly for Metallica, they are killing it on this tour if you get a chance. Going to see Obituary tonight, Deicide next week. Gonna be awesome!

everyone's favourite polish band is coming out with another album on the 7th

New NT. forever Metal. I will change my name to Metal Mario or a sort of that. To match the rest of my handles on the interwetz

I am now MetalMario

formerly M4rioL

that's all folks. here's to the next step in my NT life. 9 years here. here's to another 9!

Anyone saw Maiden at the Barclays this past weekend ? Sadly i missed it but like a poser I'm thinking about buying one of those SICK Eddie Brooklyn Bridge tees from their site

They played Oakland early July. I didn't go but I did see some merch. It's weird that they decided to play big arenas when the three times I've seen them they've been at smaller venues.

It's also how megadeth is playing at Oracle in October as well but they're opening for the Scorpions. I've seen scorpions open up for maiden lol

Back
Top Bottom