Team Pilipinas UPDATES

Jimmy Alapag, Kerby Raymundo and Kelly Williams was the players that really stepped up. They played with a lot of heart today!

Quote:
lahat yan pinoy. hindi pwede maglaro sa ganyang liga ang hindi ligal na citizen ng bansa na represented nila. kung hindi pinoy yan hindi papaglaruin ng fiba yan. pero kung gusto mo ng TOTOONG pinoy, e wala dyan dahil walang mga ita dyan!!!! yung ang purong pinoy, walang halo. ingat lang sa paglabas-labas, lakas ng bagyo dito sa pinas. naka lusot sa pag-asa. sobra kasing taas sa pag-ere

salamat ng marami sa ulat panahon

not to take away anything from the win, but do you guys think china was taking the game seriously? cause win or lose they are already in the Olympics as the host country... anyone else think of this?

Quote:
not to take away anything from the win, but do you guys think china was taking the game seriously? cause win or lose they are already in the Olympics as the host country... anyone else think of this?

I dunno about you, but I'm a pretty fierce competitor myself so I hate losing. Whether it's a league game or a friendly pickup at your neighborhood rec gym, I don't like to lose. I would assume China would feel the same.

They probably were not taking the game as serious as we did, but I'm sure the loss stings, especially to a country who has never beaten China in official international play in how many decades.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

DID ANYBODY JUST SEE GABE NORWOODS DUNK?!

Up 35-33 at halftime against Jordan
Formerly wagner 21
member since August 2001

Quote:
the chinese team we beat were their 21 & under team save 2 players that were 24 &27 yrs old respectively.this is not the chinese team that will be playing in the olympics.big win nonetheless.big confidence boost for us & it keeps us in the thick of things.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Tough loss for TP!Bawi nlng sa next FIBA Asian Championship at mka qualify sa World Basketball Championship..Thanks TeaM Philippines for the sacrifices...

sana sa susunod wala nang TEAM FIL-AMS , yung talagang team pilipinas/pilipino na ang isali .

halos lahat naman ng team may mga halo na nationality e. ung jordan nga may naturalized player si wright kasi allowed naman ang team ng 1 naturalized player.ung satin mga fil-am pero walang naturalized player.

Malakas naman talaga etong TEAM FILAMS, kulang lang talga chemistry as a team. bigyan mo sila 2-3 years baka lumakas pa tska palitan na yan c coach chot! d marunong eh norman black nalang haha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

i think team TP wasnt ready fro the competition, if you look at how they play and how other national teams play, you would notice a big difference. we play like we're in the nba, a lot of fancy dribbling, forcing situations instead of looking for open shots and with players just standing around instead of moving around to free themselves. we're too much used to playing one on one basketball instead of team basketball.

one more thing, i think chot wasnt utilizing the right players, i mean gabe norwood playing 60-70% of the game (notably against iran) and pretty much doing nothing. with the likes of ren ren ritualo and erik menk staying glued to the bench most of the time. even kelly williams wasnt getting minutes in the first game until when he was given a break in the china game he showed how effective he can be.

the regular rotation shouldve been asi and erik at center, williams siegle and raymundo at the forward positions, hontiveros alapag ritualo and helterbrand at the guard positions

i think basketball in rp needs reform in terms of style of play, perhaps start with pba rules, make it the same as amateur rules.

kulang sa practice. dapat ilagay na lang sa isang team ang core nito sa PBA for 2-3 years. tapos kumuha tayo ng magaling na international coach na katulong ni coach chot na familiar sa international play.

dami kc overrated fil-ams sa line up eh .

i just wonder kung meron talagang true sense of nationalism ang mga yan , that is if they really claim na pinoy sila .

or baka naman tutuo talaga ang usap-usapan na kapag commercial player/s (like in the pba) pera pera lang mga yan
kaya huwag nang umasa kung may mga sense of nationalism ang mga yan .

norwood's dunk :pimp:
pimp.gif

i wonder if he'll apply for the pba draft.

we lost because we didnt move the ball around and some people dribble too much.
love is taking the air less travelled.

correct! pero lupet nun mala Vince carter dunk ni gabe norwood!

parang nagmimilo best yun iba
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
we didnt move the ball around and some people dribble too much.
(cough)(cough) :smh:
smh.gif
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

tough loss for team pilipinas
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Quote:
well we're out

jordan 84 - philippines 76
S0LE CANDY was like..

Quote:
they look like they're playing monkey in the middle!
ano ba yan.. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Back
Top Bottom