Team Raptors recruiting Thread

[font color=white size=5]TEAM [/font][font color=purple size=5]RAPTORS[/font]
[font color=red size=5]NBA CHAMPIONS 2007[/font]

I've seen a bunch of Canada forum representation in raptors threads and I thought we should organize ourselves, so lets show the Sports forum what the Canada Forum is all about
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Shouldn't be a problem getting people there seems to be A LOT of heavy duty Raptors fans, especially in the Sports Forum.

I'm down but I also want to be realistic...so label me with Team Raptors, but no 'chip claims just yet please...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

oh I'm realistic too, we should be hopeful to just win the Atlantic, but why not hope for the stars.....
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

not a good look to be honest. not a fan of the whole team game
yes it pains me to see them need this. all of their lost souls and im their jesus

I had a "Let's Go Raptors" sig forever until my ---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong> <!-----<span style="color:white;">[ r2kidd =</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Ryan</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">] [ Location:</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Toronto (Canada)</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br>
<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;">[ eBay feedback: <!-----<a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=r2traps" target="top">r2traps (213+, 0 negs)</a><!-----<a href="mailto:r2traps@yahoo.ca"> r2traps@yahoo.ca</a><!----- ]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br>
<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;"></span><!-----</strong><!----- <!-----<strong><!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">[</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">LET'S GO RAPTORS!</span><!----- <!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">]</span><!----- </strong><!----- </div><!-----

I'd definitely join Team Raptors, but I'm already part of another small team....anyway to fit them both in? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Had to switch it up a bit
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Back
Top Bottom