Team Roshe

What's up Roshe Fam

I figured starting a post in the showcase forum gives us another avenue for us to share our love of the roshe run.

Here's a pic of my modest Roshe collection. With work and all, I haven't able to rock em as much as I would like.

The teals, iguanas, and sport red have been unDS. Currently in search of another pair of sports red

More pics to come as I rock em

All those womens pairs that ain't come in size 14. :frown:

Collection pics so far are awesome.

Just picked up my first pair. Seriously the most comfortable shoes i've worn in a long time

Dope shot, I was going to do this after I find and cop Calypsos and Mangos. 

Got my first pair at the rack, couldn't stop since
happy.gif
 Been running in most of them, comfortable but wouldn't recommend it. Great for walking and going to the gym though. Old account got deleted years ago, decided to come back and vouch for how comfortable the Roshe is.

Got my first pair at the rack, couldn't stop since
happy.gif

Been running in most of them, comfortable but wouldn't recommend it. Great for walking and going to the gym though. Old account got deleted years ago, decided to come back and vouch for how comfortable the Roshe is.

nice collection. so dumb how people think they're above anyone cause they rolling with people wearing them. what kind of crap is that.

What's up Team Roshe, I've been really interested in wanting to join your team. I've been following for quite a while now, although I stay on top of all your post, I wanted to know how I become a part of your squad. You can check me out on IG @sbstanli, I will not disappoint. Thanks!

Nice stuff, y'all.
I only have these, so far.
352lumh.jpg

But I plan on picking up the "Mango V2's" sometime next week.

Last edited:

Me in sails. I need black and green ones. Sz 10. Someone help. I'm in baltimore

Back
Top Bottom