++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

I like where this is going. I hope this will let me in the gang. I will get some more pics when I get my camera working.

Lets see some more pics!

4zbutcg.jpg

66yahy9.jpg

681w64k.jpg

Dochollywood flight lites are the greatest ever. Personally liked the mids but his colors were better.
You got my vote.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

6blfajr.jpg

Nike Air Max Uptempo '97 (Grail Status, DS when copped)

6ff155436af9b843e31460a11d95e14993b96ae.JPG

Nike Air Max Penny II '96 (Grail Status, NDS when copped)

af7253043765bf1fb1740708f9a2a61125ef5f1.JPG

Nike Air Mission '92 (ULTMATE Grail status, clearly condition ain't all that great tho, but I love 'em and was MAD blessed to find them. Randomly surfing ebay and they were listed under "NIKE SHOES 5 1/2" and I clicked on the auction just because....when I saw what they were I nearly died. Got 'em for like 30 bucks shipped. )

8bd35a764d5f6851fe07b37940ebce0c424a77f.JPG

Air Jordan XIII (I don't really know why I got these at the time...lol I was just tryna step my OG game up. But I love these tho.

Fallen Soldiers Not That I No Longer Own:

Black/Red Air Jordan VIII (OG)

10615c4665fcbf456ef9cbf32a8b77313a5e5b8.jpg
:tongue:
tongue.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh​

sig check :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

Nice work docho,
i am with pat, welcome to the team
def want some single shoes pics on the air tech highs and those air trainer TW II 1989
and thise atc III, in size 11.5...i think i have to kill you :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

From Recent WDYWT's since I got this newer comp. Will post more pics if need from my laptop.

OG Concord Air Jordan 11
4xviqa8.jpg

OG Allstar/Columbia Air Jordan 11
66axe9v.jpg

1998 Total Air Pillar
4thgqqt.jpg

Wmns Air Max 96 2
53yripi.jpg

Air Max2 '94
646x46t.jpg

OG Air Griffey 2
630bh92.jpg

OG Air Trainer Max '91
62x84nc.jpg

Zoom Flight '95
4lykytl.jpg

1993 Air Trainer Accel Mid.
4lfb87s.jpg

back in the day I had the Carnivore Colored Lows.
1997 Air Nomo I
4kf3syg.jpg

EDIT: Some 05 and early 06 WDYWT pics on my laptop.

OG 1995 Air Max CW2
4xnh98i.jpg

1996 Air Max CB34 "Tempo"
5yvuvbq.jpg

OG Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux.
6hh4bnt.jpg

1997 Air Foamposite One.
4pu1ops.jpg
Can I Get In?Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.Teamam Fam.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

heres basically all i got pre 1993. i have a ton of ads and catalog photos. i wasnt into into nike shoes growing up but i grew fond of this genre 2-3 years ago and did everything i could to immerse in this culture. Countless hours were spent researching and looking up old catalog photos and what not. i have a true appreciation for cross trainers.

heres what i got:
3zkv3et.jpg

3yi5col.jpg

4fyvabm.jpg

54il72a.jpg

Left to Right:
-1993 air cross trainer
-1991 air trainer max 91
-1991 air trainer sc infrared
-1990 air trainer high
-1988 air cross trainer low
-1988 multi trainer 3/4

BONUS w/ retros + og
48frioi.jpg

ill save the catalog photos and background history for another time.

shorty, how are your OG trainer max's holding up. the pair i have that i bought online appears to be used. WHEN? i dont know. I hope they were broken in back in 1991 or 1992 so the foam isnt STRESSED when i first wear them in 2007. What sz are those? if you had them DS until like 2000 or so and then wore them, id feel alot better when id wear mine. for now they are under protection. i already lost that white blue pair due to midsole foam peeling. although its at its firststage of peeling, one more wear will demolish them 100%

Ok, so where do you guys find your stuff?? I mean, I wear a 6-6.5 in kids, and its HAAAARD finding stuff I like. I'd really like a pair of OG Air max 95's and 1's. But I NEVER see them, all I see is the futuristic new kind wit' 8 dif. colors on them
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

@ WallyHopp, i think your pics say enough, welcome to the team....
i think later on we go a little bit deeper in to your air trainers, i remeber those greens when i was a kid, back in 1988 (mcenroe era), were then one of the hottest shoes around...def post some ad and catalog pics in the near future

@bAIT: have you already tried ebay? normally it would be easy to find a pair of vintage nikes in your size, the good thing is that there isnt a lot of fake stuff when you are in to vintage shoes....and after a while you know how to look for some real pick ups on ebay.....btwm hypebeasts are not eager to buy vintage stuff, thats also an advantage (although lately the ATC's are being etremely hyped i have the feeling...pairs especially the ATC 3/4 are going up to 400-500 usd DS with everything)

also a lead is check out sporting good stores, especially older ones, i have picked up in the past some real nice shoes for like say 10-15 USD, and the owners are pleaed that they could sell their old yellowed shoes with broken boxes for some money...i will post later on some pics of these cheap pick ups

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Ebay is the best spot. You get clowns on there that have no idea what their selling. And there's always NT. Welcome all new members. Any females yet. I know you guys are out there. And I know u got heat.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Hi Pat! everything alright there?

also, at ebay, check out the seller, at times they really dont realize what they have, and if you offer some money at the beginning of the auction for a buy it now, most prob they will fall for that :evil:
devil.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

hey. Let me know if i can join. Im young but love the og stuff just as much as the next guy. I dont have a lot of money to spend but i love all og.

Some stuff is in the mail.

4yhezd1.jpg

62epe0n.jpg

restored**
65z0oy0.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

Ah jordan VI one of my grails anyone with 12-13 get at your boy. Everythings good karl how bout you.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Quote:
shorty, how are your OG trainer max's holding up. the pair i have that i bought online appears to be used. WHEN? i dont know. I hope they were broken in back in 1991 or 1992 so the foam isnt STRESSED when i first wear them in 2007. What sz are those? if you had them DS until like 2000 or so and then wore them, id feel alot better when id wear mine. for now they are under protection. i already lost that white blue pair due to midsole foam peeling. although its at its firststage of peeling, one more wear will demolish them 100%
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.Teamam Fam.Team Vintage Heat.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

No offense, but besides some of the ATC, AT I, and AT SC II (one of which you have my pair pictured) I'm still waiting to see some real vintage "HEAT" :nerd:
nerd.gif

No, I sold some vintage stuff in the past year or so (was going to sell that white/blue pair of AT SC II, and pink pair too, but kept them), but most of it I held onto. I've posted pics before, but the vintage sector on this site stopped getting interest around 2002-3 when guys like airrev and slamed posted regularly.

Good to see someone bringing it back, now if only only the people holding real gems would show up. That pic you got was probably off the arkamix site, he used a lot of my pics when I had stuff on ebay (not all of it sold).

...Just one question, where would you like me start?

not to sound stalkerish but hows your medicine ball collection going pd-one? at one point i saw you buy up atleast 4 pairs of larger sized medicine balls within weeks. What a pickup.

i almost bought your used chlorophylls back a few months.

i think itd be a treat to see what you currently have knowing about some of your purchases in the past.

Back
Top Bottom