#Teampoor check in. Vol. What cell provider you using?

11,229
2,689
Joined Jul 18, 2012
25 unlimited everything on my VZW Charge


employee liable line FTW!

before that it was like a hundo on my own plan and i was payin 50 when i was on my moms fam share
 
1,396
230
Joined Sep 5, 2011
My broke tail using the house phone and my moms cell 
. As soon as i get some bread imma get the Triumph or the optimus v
 
11,229
2,689
Joined Jul 18, 2012
yall dudes w/o phones keep ur head up, my pride had me phoneless for awhile... ##* was the worse...

tryna get at girls like hit me on FB, hit me on AIM

saddest part is it actually worked on ocassions hah

go get u a $20 trac phone, buy the 20 unlimited messaging n u straight, jus have ppl leave u messages
 
7,638
3,604
Joined Jul 7, 2011
I'm currently paying + $100 for an iPhone with AT&T service...I don't feel like I can justify paying that high bill anymore.
I don't use much cellular minutes because I'm always at work or at school.

Whats the best option to get a good smartphone, with good wireless internet service for about half that price?
 
578
10
Joined Apr 6, 2008
what's the service like with these prepaid phones? I haven't had a cell phone in about 2 months since my hours took a drastic cut. I've been using Google Voice with my BB wifi since then with obvious drawbacks.

Looking for something cheap and maybe with a competitors phone trade in deal so I don't have to drop 200 for a decent starter phone
 
38,224
11,643
Joined Jan 20, 2002
my cousin visiting got a prepaid from T-Mobile to use while on vacation and left it here. The service isn't too bad but the selection of phones are very limkted.
 
445
15
Joined Nov 20, 2009
i've been without a cell since summer 2010. i managed to maintain. then, i found out about google voice
 
16,186
4,794
Joined Jan 5, 2004
Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

My broke tail using the house phone and my moms cell 
. As soon as i get some bread imma get the Triumph or the optimus v

I've got the Optimus U... I've never had a smart phone before so to me its awesome... bit it really is a $#$#%% phone... lags a good bit, gets real hot real quick, battery life blows, has a tendency to freeze bout once a day, and touch screen can be finicky... its also ate 4 chargers of mine...
 

whyhellothere

Banned
18,979
2,385
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Originally Posted by majicman

i've been without a cell since summer 2010. i managed to maintain. then, i found out about google voice
.........until out of wifi range
 
2,442
25
Joined Dec 18, 2008
Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I'm currently paying + $100 for an iPhone with AT&T service...I don't feel like I can justify paying that high bill anymore.
I don't use much cellular minutes because I'm always at work or at school.

Whats the best option to get a good smartphone, with good wireless internet service for about half that price?
I have a iPhone 4 with ATT and I'm paying $64.99/month.
Thats the cheapest plan they have with my school discount combined.

Only problem is, I occasionaly go over my data limit, thats another $15 charge each time.
 
468
10
Joined Dec 28, 2006
Any way I can activate my Sprint device (BB Tour) on Virgin Mobile in lieu of copping a new phone from them? Because if so, I'm gone... $35/mo with unlimited data/text + 300 anytime minutes >>> the $80/mo I'm paying Sprint...


Srsly, bro.
 

voidemperor

Supporter
1,505
670
Joined Aug 2, 2011
$20 bucks on Tmobile

for about 900 mins (I think) and unlimited text and web.

Before I got a hook up from an employee I had the prepaid joint under tmobile.

10 a month for unlimited text
 

oh you mad

Supporter
12,783
4,551
Joined Oct 28, 2007
Copped a Motorola triumph for $150 and got the $25 unlimited data/text and 300mins plan (paid $18 on ebay for the plan)


Craigslist+ebay FTW!
 

whyhellothere

Banned
18,979
2,385
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Originally Posted by mneezy1

Any way I can activate my Sprint device (BB Tour) on Virgin Mobile in lieu of copping a new phone from them? Because if so, I'm gone... $35/mo with unlimited data/text + 300 anytime minutes >>> the $80/mo I'm paying Sprint...


Srsly, bro.
nope, if you want a blackberry on virgin you have to get their 8530 for $180

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Copped a Motorola triumph for $150 and got the $25 unlimited data/text and 300mins plan (paid $18 on ebay for the plan)


Craigslist+ebay FTW!
lucky bastard


Originally Posted by HarajukuBoy

I'm using Simple Mobile. Currently using Nexus S, unlimited everything , only $50 exact

2G tho, they need more affordable data plans
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now