#Teampoor check in. Vol. What cell provider you using?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
25 unlimited everything on my VZW Charge

employee liable line FTW!

before that it was like a hundo on my own plan and i was payin 50 when i was on my moms fam share

Joined Sep 5, 2011
My broke tail using the house phone and my moms cell 
. As soon as i get some bread imma get the Triumph or the optimus v

Joined Jul 18, 2012
yall dudes w/o phones keep ur head up, my pride had me phoneless for awhile... ##* was the worse...

tryna get at girls like hit me on FB, hit me on AIM

saddest part is it actually worked on ocassions hah

go get u a $20 trac phone, buy the 20 unlimited messaging n u straight, jus have ppl leave u messages

Joined Jul 7, 2011
I'm currently paying + $100 for an iPhone with AT&T service...I don't feel like I can justify paying that high bill anymore.
I don't use much cellular minutes because I'm always at work or at school.

Whats the best option to get a good smartphone, with good wireless internet service for about half that price?

Joined Apr 6, 2008
what's the service like with these prepaid phones? I haven't had a cell phone in about 2 months since my hours took a drastic cut. I've been using Google Voice with my BB wifi since then with obvious drawbacks.

Looking for something cheap and maybe with a competitors phone trade in deal so I don't have to drop 200 for a decent starter phone

Joined Jan 20, 2002
my cousin visiting got a prepaid from T-Mobile to use while on vacation and left it here. The service isn't too bad but the selection of phones are very limkted.

Joined Nov 20, 2009
i've been without a cell since summer 2010. i managed to maintain. then, i found out about google voice

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

My broke tail using the house phone and my moms cell 
. As soon as i get some bread imma get the Triumph or the optimus v

I've got the Optimus U... I've never had a smart phone before so to me its awesome... bit it really is a $#$#%% phone... lags a good bit, gets real hot real quick, battery life blows, has a tendency to freeze bout once a day, and touch screen can be finicky... its also ate 4 chargers of mine...

whyhellothere

Banned
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Originally Posted by majicman

i've been without a cell since summer 2010. i managed to maintain. then, i found out about google voice
.........until out of wifi range

Joined Dec 18, 2008
Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I'm currently paying + $100 for an iPhone with AT&T service...I don't feel like I can justify paying that high bill anymore.
I don't use much cellular minutes because I'm always at work or at school.

Whats the best option to get a good smartphone, with good wireless internet service for about half that price?
I have a iPhone 4 with ATT and I'm paying $64.99/month.
Thats the cheapest plan they have with my school discount combined.

Only problem is, I occasionaly go over my data limit, thats another $15 charge each time.

Joined Dec 28, 2006
Any way I can activate my Sprint device (BB Tour) on Virgin Mobile in lieu of copping a new phone from them? Because if so, I'm gone... $35/mo with unlimited data/text + 300 anytime minutes >>> the $80/mo I'm paying Sprint...

Srsly, bro.

voidemperor

Supporter
Joined Aug 2, 2011
$20 bucks on Tmobile

for about 900 mins (I think) and unlimited text and web.

Before I got a hook up from an employee I had the prepaid joint under tmobile.

10 a month for unlimited text

oh you mad

Supporter
Joined Oct 28, 2007
Copped a Motorola triumph for $150 and got the $25 unlimited data/text and 300mins plan (paid $18 on ebay for the plan)

Craigslist+ebay FTW!

whyhellothere

Banned
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Originally Posted by mneezy1

Any way I can activate my Sprint device (BB Tour) on Virgin Mobile in lieu of copping a new phone from them? Because if so, I'm gone... $35/mo with unlimited data/text + 300 anytime minutes >>> the $80/mo I'm paying Sprint...

Srsly, bro.
nope, if you want a blackberry on virgin you have to get their 8530 for $180

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Copped a Motorola triumph for $150 and got the $25 unlimited data/text and 300mins plan (paid $18 on ebay for the plan)

Craigslist+ebay FTW!
lucky bastard

Originally Posted by HarajukuBoy

I'm using Simple Mobile. Currently using Nexus S, unlimited everything , only $50 exact

2G tho, they need more affordable data plans

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now