TECH N9NE...Time To Put Me On NT... Vol. Carter 4 Verse Was Hot

Yes I've heard of him, Yes I've heard a few of his songs in the past... but i didnt know he was THAT nice on the mic.
Yes...im talkin about his verse on Tha Carter 4 interlude...

Don't Flame...I know im late. But Help me out fam, the good news is im very interested
smile.gif
... post some of his good tapes or songs, im ready to be put on and download (possibly support).

thanks 
pimp.gif

Latepass...he is one of the wealthiest rappers in the game since he is independant. His concerts are a little crazy, but when he does the "areola song"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Latepass...he is one of the wealthiest rappers in the game since he is independant. His concerts are a little crazy, but when he does the "areola song"
pimp.gif

AREOLA WOO! lol.

yea, go get 6s and 7s. theres a bigger tech thread on here as well. his older stuff is really good too. like planet rock, slacker, einstine, you can literally type his name in youtube. all his songs are fire.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

His concerts are a little crazy, but when he does the "areola song"
pimp.gif
T9's shows >>>>> your favorite rapper

Dude will flow for an hour straight set without stopping. The energy is unbelievable.

T9x
pimp.gif

i remember when he use to roll with yukmouth and the regime

i never really liked dude but look up his regime stuff

Pretty much all his albums are quality stuff, but this is his best album

This thing is flooded with so many good tracks it's crazy.

These are some real good ones too
Anghellic.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Pretty much all his albums are quality stuff, but this is his best album

This thing is flooded with so many good tracks it's crazy.
This. This. THIS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All 6's and 7's is dope too

Haven't listened to much of his music, but he did use a Cowboy Bebop sample, so +1 to him for that.

I love to see posts about Tech. He has been my favorite rapper for the past 10 years. I have been to 13 of his shows and I have purchased every album of his that I could get my hands on. The man has such incredible lyrical ability and flow it makes no sense why people have been sleeping on him until now. His stage shows are the most entertaining and wild that I have ever been to and have been to countless rap shows including Rock The Bells and the Paid Dues festivals.

Heres a couple posts that you should check out that have alot of info and song links.

http://niketalk.com/topic/285274/Tech-N9ne-New-album-featuring-Lil-Wayne-Busta-Yelawolf-CeeL?page=1

http://niketalk.com/topic/71797/TECH-N9NE-APPRECIATION?page=1

Also visit www.therealtechn9ne.com. Its his official site. There is a blog anf forums on there so check it out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom