Teen age year shoe crazy

i would like to kno what shoes you was crazy about in high school and how you got money to get them

Random first post. But anyway.. Back then it was whatever was the new Jordan release because they were all true Retros in OG colorways. Even the new colorways,(+)'s, were fire back then.

I saved like every single penny just so I could get them. Oh yeah and in HS I had to cut class in order to get the J's because they used to release onTuesdays.

I graduated HS in 2007, but during my freshman year of high school, EVERYONE had the Retro 12s and 13s. During sophomore year, everyone had the Steel Xs andChrome IVs. I used to save money from holidays and whatnot. Then I got a job in 10th grade and it's been good since then. Now that I'm in college,there is no way I can camp out for kicks cause I am usually hungover on Saturdays.

Damn I'm still in high School and I got a job to get my kicks. sometimes kicks>>>Food. Thats how it is. Im feelin some of the kicks comin out now,but love some of them retroes from 01 and 06.

95/96 was my freshman yr of hs, XI's and air max 95's were all i wore. getting shoes was a breeze, money wise was a dif story. i sold newspapers infront of my church on sundays and was able to buy a new pair of shoes once a month. i had concord, columbia and bred XI's, the Grant Hill Fila sig shoe,neon and comet 95's and random skate shoes.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Now that I'm in college, there is no way I can camp out for kicks cause I am usually hungover on Saturdays.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a freshman in HS... just saving up whenever I get money and $#$... gathering all my spare change and putting it in a bottle whenever I get backhome and stuff... it adds up.
pimp.gif

... but not fast enough for the older retros I want.
frown.gif

1983 posts and youre a freshman in hs!? jeshh! your not a 20 year old freshman right? I was stupid in hs. I guess the one thing i was crazy about was myOlympic 7s and navy 3m dunks that I bought that were like 20 bucks, and are now 2 full sizes too big.

im a sophmore in high school right now and i would just save up my lunch money and starve but i usually dont starve cause i get food from people lol.

in sophmore year in highschool i copped the og foam 1s... i saved up money i got from a summer job... i was so hyped to get them that i got a full sizer biggercuz everywhere was sold out lol...

In HS, I was crazy about Jordans... Playoff XII's, White/Black/Red II's, CG IV's, etc. I got my money by not eating lunch haha.

OG Playoff XII's - got a job just so I could cop them
OG Flint XIII's - Had a job when these came out and was amped about the release. My boy at doumitts sold them to me 3 days before they came out
OG White/Red XIV's - These and the Indiglos were the only XIV's I liked back then, but now have alot of love for the last shots
1999 Bred IV's - I never thought JB would retro these shoes and when they did I made sure to set some money aside for the RD.

I would at Fresh Choice, JC Pennys, then Blockbuster throughout High School lol

Back
Top Bottom