Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

Joined Feb 16, 2007
Steel toed boots!?

Edit- Anybody know the reason or purpose to why doctors put people in comas?

Joined Nov 16, 2002
well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

Joined Nov 14, 2008

she looks horrible, it's almost like they squished her head from the top and made her face really wide
this is horrible.

Joined Jun 3, 2009
the kids from her school were doing a carwash this weekend to help her family pay for the costly medical bills.
$*$ IS GOING ON @ DEERFIELD!?!?!?

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

thebachellor

Banned
Joined Mar 26, 2006

sad situation
Word. I'm not condoning what he did... but...

...every action has a reaction.

Joined Mar 26, 2009
Originally Posted by TheBachellor

sad situation

But still this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excuse for his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he's not normal.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
i'm sorry, but if you insult someones recently dead sibling, you have to expect something. especially when its someones ONLY brother who recently committed suicide. the person is already filled with anger, depression, and guilt. you can't just say something out of pocket like that.

im not saying the dude was justified, but she knew that something was going to happen. and while being so near death is no fitting punishment for anything, I can honestly say I see why the guy did it.

and futhermore, had the roles been reversed, I'm sure people would feel more sympathetic towards the girl. im just sayin'.

Joined Apr 18, 2005
Lesson learned on her part. You can't just pop @+!% to anybody nowadays cause folks are crazy.

Lil' buddy is in a heap of trouble though. Won't see daylight for a hot minute. Deservedly so.

thebachellor

Banned
Joined Mar 26, 2006
Originally Posted by spsfinest212

sad situation

But still this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excuse for his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he's not normal.

...by the same token she never met him before. Why should she be saying that type of stuff?

It wasn't even like this was some attack that was unprovoked or caused by something normal that just set somebody off. She made fun of his dead brother 

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys... cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

36 ounces

Banned
Joined Jun 17, 2008

sad situation

Joined Oct 18, 2017

sad situation

Heard about the story (situation) but didn't know the reason behind it. Not condoning it, but some times you have to 'watch who you beef with'.

Sad for all parties involved.

Joined Nov 12, 2008

sad situation

...by the same token she never met him before. Why should she be saying that type of stuff?

It wasn't even like this was some attack that was unprovoked or caused by something normal that just set somebody off. She made fun of his dead brother 

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys.. cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

And now, if she lives with no long term damages, the end will justify the means.

Joined Jun 20, 2008

sad situation

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys... cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

Lets not forget we are dealing with 15 and 13 year old TEENAGERS. These are not rational adults. Teens have a vastly different mind set. And their reasoning is off.

-The Juice

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now