Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

south FL takes another L, kids over here are crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

wellshe did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where hisshorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya twoare having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro whocommitted suicide. come on son

sad situation

Word. I'm not condoning what he did... but...

...every action has a reaction.
Butstill this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excusefor his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he'snot normal.

and Im pretty sure he will, tho I do see why he snapped. Who wouldnt.

not enough to hit a girl tho btw

so all those kids where there watchin some boy beat the *%@+ out of a girl and didnt even attempt to help her?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

Word. I'm not condoning what he did... but...

...every action has a reaction.
But still this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excuse for his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he's not normal.
she had to see a doctor too, #jussayin

1. 15 year old 8 grader?

2. She triggered it

3. The boy doesn't belong in prison, he needs counseling. On the other hand, I hope the girl regains her full health as well.

/

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

so all those kids where there watchin some boy beat the *%@+ out of a girl and didnt even attempt to help her?
smh.gif
Ya this is another thing that has me shaking my head.

Originally Posted by janoy

Steel toed boots!?
smh.gif

Edit- Anybody know the reason or purpose to why doctors put people in comas?
People aren't put into comas. They go into one because of their conditions.

This is truly sad. And to go along with this just a few months ago another classmate at this school was set on fire over video games. There's definitely something wrong and everyone needs to be involved. The parents, the children/students and also the schools.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

1. 15 year old 8 grader?

2. She triggered it

3. The boy doesn't belong in prison, he needs counseling. On the other hand, I hope the girl regains her full health as well.

/
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
he said he was going to kill her to multiple friends he's going to jail and needs to get his #$@ beat down while in jail for beating a little girl this bad.

the title of this thread made my head hurt.....

Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

these parts are horrible....it should read something like

Florida teen almost kicked to death by a boy she met via text message.....

EDIT:  I cant believe people are in here standing up for this piece of %@%#....When is it ever ok to hit a girl?  and no matter what was said about his dead brother he should not have taken things this far.  I hope this kid rots in jail, because he is a nut bag,  dude had a 3 mile bike ride to think about what he was doing.......

For all the people defending him, so if anyone says anything that pisses you off you get to put them in a coma......????  also, the girl who said something should never be the same again, have brain damage and a life of health problems because he cant control his anger??? 

I do hope she gets better...
tired.gif

they need to teach kids that words over the internet or phones do mean something. Get them to interact vocally again.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Actually people can be put into what are known as medically induced comas so that their brains can rest and heal from traumatic instances. I don't think her coma was induced though.

This is seriously sad. She may have provoked a reaction but a reaction of this magnitude is just not called for. I hope she can recover fully and I hope that he can find the treatment he needs. It just seems like he was a ticking time bomb.

There is just no excuse for this regardless of what she said or actually just texted. 
This was her before the attack, she looks nothing like herself. 

sized_370x278.jpg<span%20class=
" alt="image">

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

cant blame the KID, he was on the tip of the iceberg.

You have to blame the kid.  He was dating a girl that was 13 or something it said.  The girl that got beat down disapproved of it.  Then started the argument where she dropped the comment about his suicidal brother.  Yes she shouldn't have said it.  But it is never ok to even hit a female. And he went home put on steel toed boots and rode his bike 3 miles to hunt her down.  Like at any point on that 3 mile bike ride he didn't stop and think this is stupid?? or after kicking her once in the head???

He deserves to be in jail for a long time.  I don't care if he was emotionally unstable there was too much time in between the text and the act for him to use that defense

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Actually people can be put into what are known as medically induced comas so that their brains can rest and heal from traumatic instances. I don't think her coma was induced though.

This is seriously sad. She may have provoked a reaction but a reaction of this magnitude is just not called for. I hope she can recover fully and I hope that he can find the treatment he needs. It just seems like he was a ticking time bomb.

the  coma  was induced and on top of that they had to remove part of her skull due to the swelling on her brain

*link added       http://www.wsvn.com/news/...es/local/MI147112/ 

you guys are silly.

im sure if one of your siblings shot themselves in the head and someone said "well #%%% you and your dead brother."
you are going to fight them. stop being silly.

girl or not, it doesnt matter. you gotta watch your mouth in this world.
cause there are people who will kill you over words. and over less than that.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

cant blame the KID, he was on the tip of the iceberg.

You have to blame the kid.  He was dating a girl that was 13 or something it said.  The girl that got beat down disapproved of it.  Then started the argument where she dropped the comment about his suicidal brother.  Yes she shouldn't have said it.  But it is never ok to even hit a female. And he went home put on steel toed boots and rode his bike 3 miles to hunt her down.  Like at any point on that 3 mile bike ride he didn't stop and think this is stupid?? or after kicking her once in the head???

He deserves to be in jail for a long time.  I don't care if he was emotionally unstable there was too much time in between the text and the act for him to use that defense

exactly ...3 mile ride clears the head but it didnt for him he was gonna di it regardless......hope he rots & manhood will never be the same once they found out what he did....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

you guys are silly.
do you start every reply like this?
cause everyone in here is silly and it makes me laugh heartily so.

i laugh at the pre-programed masses.
who want equal rights and separate rights.
i laugh at these people who selectively read and make assumptions and guesses and conclusions that are beyond silly.

i think the boy was in the wrong for the boots. thats like having a bat.
but if he woulda just beat her up without all that... i would be fine with it.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

they need to teach kids that words over the internet or phones do mean something. Get them to interact vocally again.
^ Funny you mention that because as much as we enjoy 'flaming' or roasting folks on NT. Some people probably take it to heart and this is why I'm heavy against the standard of internet communication being so prevalent in this generation. It feels like a lot of people are becoming more socially awkward over time.

Back
Top Bottom