Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

they failed to mention that he was the one who discovered his brother hanging from a tree.. the kid was obviously not right

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you guys are silly.
do you start every reply like this?
cause everyone in here is silly and it makes me laugh heartily so.

i laugh at the pre-programed masses.
who want equal rights and separate rights.
i laugh at these people who selectively read and make assumptions and guesses and conclusions that are beyond silly.

i think the boy was in the wrong for the boots. thats like having a bat.
but if he woulda just beat her up without all that... i would be fine with it.

What? are you serious.  The report read that he smashed her head into the concrete 6 times
then kicked her head 'soccer ball style' 5-7 times.  Is that getting beat up to you???  She never fought back once.
How do you repeatedly beat some one like that when she is not even defending herself.  If you think that is fine then
something is wrong with you.

He shouldn't be held responsible for his actions.

Have your bro kill himself and some teeny bopper crack jokes a week later.
He was obviously unstable and just snapped

Originally Posted by Jking0821

you guys are silly.

i laugh at these people who selectively read and make assumptions and guesses and conclusions that are beyond silly.

What? are you serious.  The report read that he smashed her head into the concrete 6 times
then kicked her head 'soccer ball style' 5-7 times.  Is that getting beat up to you???  She never fought back once.
How do you repeatedly beat some one like that when she is not even defending herself.  If you think that is fine then

If i found my bro swingin from a tree and you bring that ##@@ up on the fly...
you better believe ima cut open your chest and crush your heart.
you gettin it twisted bro. i said the steel toe boots were too much and the headkicking...
but her gettin beat to that degree is nothing.
from the pics Chris Brown did more.

you guys are silly.

What? are you serious.  The report read that he smashed her head into the concrete
6 times
then kicked her head
'soccer ball style' 5-7 times.  Is that getting beat up to you???  She never fought back once.

Champion said he was wrong for the boots. Read.
My pops always told me to never lay hands on a woman, that's why we have female cousins. He should of found one to whoop her **+ for the brother comment.
Two uninformed teens,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

Word. I'm not condoning what he did... but...

...every action has a reaction.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by janoy

Steel toed boots!?
smh.gif

Edit- Anybody know the reason or purpose to why doctors put people in comas?
People aren't put into comas. They go into one because of their conditions.

This is truly sad. And to go along with this just a few months ago another classmate at this school was set on fire over video games. There's definitely something wrong and everyone needs to be involved. The parents, the children/students and also the schools.
Yes they can put you in a medically induced coma. Its done so the swelling can reduce off the brain. They do this in major head injuries.  

you guys are silly.

Honestly shorty would be dead if that was me.
I aint saying I would be right either, but those words are reckless beyond belief.
My dude doesnt deserve to rot in jail but he needs help. What are we as a society if we dont do the man that justice?

you guys are silly.

If i found my bro swingin from a tree and you bring that ##@@ up on the fly...
you better believe ima cut open your chest and crush your heart.
you gettin it twisted bro. i said the steel toe boots were too much and the headkicking...
but her gettin beat to that degree is nothing.
from the pics Chris Brown did more.
literally? think about it. THEY WON if you get so worked up over some words by a stranger that you basically KILL that person because of it. I guess some people are taught to fight back at ANY and EVERYTHING... others absorb the hate and then just let it go and don't let it affect them for more than a minute.

It reminds me of jason williams from the NBA. dude would go off verbally on opposing fans because they were talking trash to him. 99.9% of other nba players just absorb, deflect, and move on.. "who are you as a nobody to have your words be of any effect to my emotions"

That kid needed counseling before. now it looks like all the counseling he'll get is by Big Steve in cell block 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

you guys are silly.

I aint saying I would be right either, but those words are reckless beyond belief.
My dude doesnt deserve to rot in jail but he needs help. What are we as a society if we dont do the man that justice?

Ain't nothing rational the event he just witnessed. Its ur heart before ur brain at times like this and (people doing crazy things for love) and u definitely ain't thinking like a normal person....needs counseling before jail

I think people are forgetting that this is a 15 year old boy that committed this act.  I wouldn't call him some calculated killer and write him off only for him to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

you guys are silly.

Yeah i bet you would have killed her alright.  How many people have you killed in your lifetime? I am guessing more then one since you know you would have killed her.  Please.  No WORDS deserve to have someone beat to death.  The girl is in a coma and could die.  Idc what was said that is not right.  I have said many messed up things to people and people have said them to me too before too.  If you get so heated that you decide to beat a girl to death a good 30 mins after the altercation occurred (text message) then you deserve to rot in jail.

Mangudai954 wrote:
Kn0wledgeable wrote:
well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

Ya'll fools are wack. Nothing can justify a beating like this if your life or another you love's life isn't in danger. I really don't understand individuals that make excuses or try to justify the actions of individuals like this. He isn't a baby, at his age he knows this is wrong, and he is a weak individual and sad excuse for a man to be beating on a girl like this.

Edit- Oh and she is wack and a sad excuse for a person to be making fun of another persons deceased brother. But, still didn't deserve this. He should have been the better person.

you guys are silly.

Yeah i bet you would have killed her alright.  How many people have you killed in your lifetime? I am guessing more then one since you know you would have killed her.  Please.  No WORDS deserve to have someone beat to death.  The girl is in a coma and could die.  Idc what was said that is not right.  I have said many messed up things to people and people have said them to me too before too.  If you get so heated that you decide to beat a girl to death a good 30 mins after the altercation occurred (text message) then you deserve to rot in jail.
bro. stop it. i meant what i said litterally.
and you're right. ive never killed anyone cause i never had to.
i watch my mouth. cause people are unpredictable and things that may be just words to you and I, may have physical emotion behind them, like in this case.
but no one has ever, within my immediate area that i could comfortably travel to, disrespected me on that level.
cause in person im an opposing figure. so thats a moot point that needs to go no further.

but believe me, if anyone in this mortal world had the @@*#!$+ balls to disrespect me on that level would cease to exist to the same mortal world.

what if you found your brother who you loved with all your heart hanging in your closet.
then some random $!#!! that you dont know just said "thats why your brother hung himself"
you're telling me in all honestly you would let that "roll off"?
its not the fact that you brother is dead, its that she went above and beyond the boundries of civility to try and hurt you as bad as she possible could.

she basically shot him with a gun made of emotion in the head.
and he kicked her in the head.

theyre even.

ChampionEdition wrote:

ChampionEdition wrote:

ChampionEdition wrote:
you guys are silly.

bro. stop it. i meant what i said litterally.
and you're right. ive never killed anyone cause i never had to.
i watch my mouth. cause people are unpredictable and things that may be just words to you and I, may have physical emotion behind them, like in this case.
but no one has ever, within my immediate area that i could comfortably travel to, disrespected me on that level.
cause in person im an opposing figure. so thats a moot point that needs to go no further.

but believe me, if anyone in this mortal world had the @@*#!$+ balls to disrespect me on that level would cease to exist to the same mortal world.

what if you found your brother who you loved with all your heart hanging in your closet.
then some random $!#!! that you dont know just said "thats why your brother hung himself"
you're telling me in all honestly you would let that "roll off"?
its not the fact that you brother is dead, its that she went above and beyond the boundries of civility to try and hurt you as bad as she possible could.

she basically shot him with a gun made of emotion in the head.
and he kicked her in the head.

theyre even.

No I would not "roll off" I would be absolutely furious and would want to "roll off", but I would be see how sad of an individual this is and move along. Oh ya and I do believe in an eye for an eye, kinda, what I mean by that is I would have just thrown insulting words back at her if I was so mad that I couldn't control myself and needed to "roll off" I don't need fists to speak for me, I am fine using my tongue to do the damage. Unlike some individuals that can't put sentences together when they get upset. Shoot, I ain't gonna let a little teenage girl get me all worked up am I that much of a sissy that I would allow that. But, don't get me wrong will beat some ones **$ if the circumstances need it.

Back
Top Bottom