Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by devv

How yall dudes defending this, My thing is dude rode his bike three miles to stomp a girl head in.

During the three mile ride, dude didnt think to himself that this was stupid, he couldnt call anyone to talk too.

If she would have been in his face and said that I wouldnt even be mad, but he rode his bike three miles.
This is what I am saying.  Yes what the girl said was messed up but like he should have just cursed her out via text message.  What she said did not deserve what she got.  If he would have like broke her arm id be like that really sucks and is OD but like she did say something pretty messed up.

But the girl could be dead any day.  They removed her skull to alleviate pressure from her brain.  I just can't get over people saying she deserved it.  If she dies did she deserve that?? Did she deserve to die over a text message?

And who cares about being counterproductive.  You can't just let him back into society after being treated.  In court its going to come down to whether or not he knew what he was doing.  And the fact that he drove 3 miles on his bike to do it? He def knew what he was doing.  He is going to get 25-life and he deserves it

Im not saying she deserves what she got. Thats far from the truth.

What I am stressing is that there should be an alternative other than sending this boy to jail. This is what we as a society have gotten accustomed to doing and look at how far its gotten us (see extremely high prison populations). Dude has psychological problems that need to be evaluated before we can say lets send him to jail forever.

Dudes is in here acting like 25 years in prison cures all. Maybe if itll magically heal this girl then Id be for it, but thats not reality. Prisons aint !*$@ but breeding grounds for criminals. If hes not a criminal at 15, hell sure as hell be a cancer to society by the time he gets out. 

Youre not even scratching the surface of the problem. Dare to dig a little bit deeper on this issue.  
I understand where your coming from and personally i don't care about the prison systems thats a completely different issue.

To do something so Brutal to a complete stranger means there is something wrong with you.  Charles Manson is crazy? He is in jail for life.  Who is to say that if i am having a bad day and i say "today sucks i want to suicide" as a joke and he is right next to me and i have no clue who he is or his background that he won't flip out and try and kill me?

People like that should be locked up.  A lot of crimes are committed out of rage and emotion but that doesn't mean they shouldn't go to jail.  The whole psychological thing is pretty much subjective on whether or not you think people can be cured.  I personally think that no matter what they do for him he is always going to be one step away from violence.  Either way in a court of law he is going to do the max if he is convicted of 1st degree as an adult.  Thats life or death penalty in the south.

Funny guys here. It's a weird the same cats will say to never hit a girl and such, then turn around in this instance, and say they wouldve done the same as ol boy. Real tough.

Half you cats couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag, with scissors in your hands.

Originally Posted by devv

How yall dudes defending this, My thing is dude rode his bike three miles to stomp a girl head in.

During the three mile ride, dude didnt think to himself that this was stupid, he couldnt call anyone to talk too.

If she would have been in his face and said that I wouldnt even be mad, but he rode his bike three miles.
This is what I am saying.  Yes what the girl said was messed up but like he should have just cursed her out via text message.  What she said did not deserve what she got.  If he would have like broke her arm id be like that really sucks and is OD but like she did say something pretty messed up.

But the girl could be dead any day.  They removed her skull to alleviate pressure from her brain.  I just can't get over people saying she deserved it.  If she dies did she deserve that?? Did she deserve to die over a text message?

And who cares about being counterproductive.  You can't just let him back into society after being treated.  In court its going to come down to whether or not he knew what he was doing.  And the fact that he drove 3 miles on his bike to do it? He def knew what he was doing.  He is going to get 25-life and he deserves it

Im not saying she deserves what she got. Thats far from the truth.

What I am stressing is that there should be an alternative other than sending this boy to jail. This is what we as a society have gotten accustomed to doing and look at how far its gotten us (see extremely high prison populations). Dude has psychological problems that need to be evaluated before we can say lets send him to jail forever.

Dudes is in here acting like 25 years in prison cures all. Maybe if itll magically heal this girl then Id be for it, but thats not reality. Prisons aint !*$@ but breeding grounds for criminals. If hes not a criminal at 15, hell sure as hell be a cancer to society by the time he gets out. 

Youre not even scratching the surface of the problem. Dare to dig a little bit deeper on this issue.  
I understand where your coming from and personally i don't care about the prison systems thats a completely different issue.

To do something so Brutal to a complete stranger means there is something wrong with you.  Charles Manson is crazy? He is in jail for life.  Who is to say that if i am having a bad day and i say "today sucks i want to suicide" as a joke and he is right next to me and i have no clue who he is or his background that he won't flip out and try and kill me?

People like that should be locked up.  A lot of crimes are committed out of rage and emotion but that doesn't mean they shouldn't go to jail.  The whole psychological thing is pretty much subjective on whether or not you think people can be cured.  I personally think that no matter what they do for him he is always going to be one step away from violence.  Either way in a court of law he is going to do the max if he is convicted of 1st degree as an adult.  Thats life or death penalty in the south.

So then lets just kill him. Problem solved right?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

She deserved it

I second that again.  What would you do "hypothetically" if someone talked about your mother who died weeks ago.  The ONLY family member you've ever had.  THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY LOVED YOU.  All that you're going through and you have some broad who you only hit up to ask for the location of someone who you probably trust, confine in , or hell even love, and she tells you off then makes fun of your dead mother?!?!?  !%#? Now granted, the steel toe boots.  We don't know his situation he could be poor.  Everyone can't be a NTer with fly kicks.  Still bashing her head in might have been a little extra, but idk because IM NOT IN HIS SITUATION.  When you lose someone YOU have to cope with it on your own, maybe he just took it really hard.  Point blank what she said truly was @%+@$! up.  I hope dude gets help.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

She deserved it

I second that again.  What would you do "hypothetically" if someone talked about your mother who died weeks ago.  The ONLY family member you've ever had.  THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY LOVED YOU.  All that you're going through and you have some broad who you only hit up to ask for the location of someone who you probably trust, confine in , or hell even love, and she tells you off then makes fun of your dead mother?!?!?  !%#? Now granted, the steel toe boots.  We don't know his situation he could be poor.  Everyone can't be a NTer with fly kicks.  Still bashing her head in might have been a little extra, but idk because IM NOT IN HIS SITUATION.  When you lose someone YOU have to cope with it on your own, maybe he just took it really hard.  Point blank what she said truly was @%+@$! up.  I hope dude gets help.

I don't know how anyone can argue a text message = death.  No matter what was said i don't care about his emotional state.  You know she didn't just flip out about the dead relative he prob said something to some what provoke it.  Yes she shouldnt' have said it but again a simple curse out via text or maybe like at most do some childish prank like egg her house or spray paint her parent's car or something.  This is inexcusable.

Killing him doesn't solve the problem but again that's a personal belief thing.  Do you believe in the death penalty? I do in certain cases if they are above and beyond like mass serial killers those people that have no remorse for what they did and actually enjoyed killing people.  They can die.  This kid was at least crying....so life in jail is good for you. 

Again he didn't just wig out in person and hit her in person it would be a different story then.  He was crazy enough to go hunt her down and put on boots knowing he was going to use them as a weapon.  He is crazy lock him up.

She deserved it

Killing him doesn't solve the problem but again that's a personal belief thing.  Do you believe in the death penalty? I do in certain cases if they are above and beyond like mass serial killers those people that have no remorse for what they did and actually enjoyed killing people.  They can die.  This kid was at least crying....so life in jail is good for your. 

Again he didn't just wig out in person and hit her in person it would be a different story then.  He was crazy enough to go hunt her down and put on boots knowing he was going to use them as a weapon.  He is crazy lock him up.
You gotta pick a side man. Either you want to solve the problem or you dont. As stated before killing him is just as pointless as incarcerating him right now. Neither scenario will solve the problem.

So what are you saying the problem is? He deserves jail for life for what he did. We can't rehabilitate everyone that does something like this. Are you saying lets start a crusade and cure all criminals that will make the world better? He broke the law. The law states you do this kind of thing you get life in jail. That's what happened that's what he deserves. To say he doesn't deserve that is false based on law.

^^ So no jail, and no sort of consequences for the boy. So what do you suggest? Counseling, while the girl is half dead?

Dude should go to Juve til he 18 or 21 then get some seriously counseling.

Just because the girl said something horrible over a text message doesnt me she deserved to die, thats crazy.

So what are you saying the problem is? He deserves jail for life for what he did. We can't rehabilitate everyone that does something like this. Are you saying lets start a crusade and cure all criminals that will make the world better? He broke the law. The law states you do this kind of thing you get life in jail. That's what happened that's what he deserves. To say he doesn't deserve that is false based on law.

Where are you getting life in jail from? He didn't murder anybody...
eyes.gif

Im sayin the problem is that we are quick to lock a kid up as opposed to looking for solutions. Does nobody realize that prisons dont do what they are intended to do?
This is not a grown man. Its a little boy and nobody wants to acknowledge that he must have lived in a #+$%#@ up home for his brother to hang himself and for this kid to beat up a girl that bad. How hard is it to look at these factors and then make an assesment once these factors have been taken into consideration? Has this kid even had any prior run ins with the law? What kind of student was he? Tons of things to be analyzed bro. What good will come from sending this kid to jail right this instant? Give me your best possible scenario.

Also this kids parents look like theyre up to no good. In the interview they had the lawyer present, preventing the mother from answering any questions. They refuse to even acknowledge anything that their daughter said. Looks like somebody is trying to get paid.

She deserved it

Killing him doesn't solve the problem but again that's a personal belief thing.  Do you believe in the death penalty? I do in certain cases if they are above and beyond like mass serial killers those people that have no remorse for what they did and actually enjoyed killing people.  They can die.  This kid was at least crying....so life in jail is good for your. 

You gotta pick a side man. Either you want to solve the problem or you dont. As stated before killing him is just as pointless as incarcerating him right now. Neither scenario will solve the problem.

How about someone kicking his %#$ the way he did to the girl. I bet that will solve the problem. And I guarantee he will not touch another female again.

Im sayin the problem is that we are quick to lock a kid up as opposed to looking for solutions. Does nobody realize that prisons dont do what they are intended to do?
This is not a grown man. Its a little boy and nobody wants to acknowledge that he must have lived in a #+$%#@ up home for his brother to hang himself and for this kid to beat up a girl that bad. How hard is it to look at these factors and then make an assesment once these factors have been taken into consideration? Has this kid even had any prior run ins with the law? What kind of student was he? Tons of things to be analyzed bro. What good will come from sending this kid to jail right this instant? Give me your best possible scenario.

Also this kids parents look like theyre up to no good. In the interview they had the lawyer present, preventing the mother from answering any questions. They refuse to even acknowledge anything that their daughter said. Looks like somebody is trying to get paid.

First the girl is on life support in a coma living off machines. So there is a good chance she could die.  If she doesn't die he won't get life but he should be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

Yes i acknowledge all of those factors.  His home life sucked he could have been an excellent kid and just had one bad day.  But plenty of people have had this happen to them.  The columbine kids where good students so was the Virginia Tech killer.  They just got fed up with stuff and responded with violence.  If that's what you did I have no sympathy for you.  Kids get made fun of all the time and don't do this.  And there are people out there with worse backgrounds then this kid who choose not to beat people up.

I can't comment on if the mom is trying to get paid and that's why she had lawyers anyone who has ever known anyone who has had serious illness knows how bad those medical bills are about to be i hope she sues the family and gets them paid for.

Originally Posted by djaward

She deserved it

How about someone kicking his %#$ the way he did to the girl. I bet that will solve the problem. And I guarantee he will not touch another female again.

Im cool with that. At least this way if he survives, he still has a shot at life.

And Jking, I could see them wanting the medical bills taken care of. Thats completely understandable. It still wouldve been nice if they acknowledged that their daughter said something to set this chain of events in motion.

I think we will just agree to disagree. You have your beliefs and I have mine. As a criminal justice major, I KNOW locking this kid up is not going to solve anything. Its actually become part of the problem. It is what it is though, and in the end it will be up to a jury to decide.

Originally Posted by djaward

She deserved it

Im cool with that. At least this way if he survives, he still has a shot at life.

And Jking, I could see them wanting the medical bills taken care of. Thats completely understandable. It still wouldve been nice if they acknowledged that their daughter said something to set this chain of events in motion.

I think we will just agree to disagree. You have your beliefs and I have mine. As a criminal justice major, I KNOW locking this kid up is not going to solve anything. Its actually become part of the problem. It is what it is though, and in the end it will be up to a jury to decide.

Much respect Diego

You could def tell the parents were dodging the question about what was said in the texts lol.

But hopefully she recovers

Exactly! Thats the thing in the texts it just says he asked her where his lady was, it said nothing about him getting outta line. She coulda just been running off REAL reckless at the mouth.....errr fingers.

Did I see the same interview? You're referring to the interview in the first post, right?

The mom could barely speak. You really expect her to say that her daughter shouldn't have said anything mean while her daughter is fighting for her life? Come on man.

There was clearly a delay from when Lester would speak to when they'd hear what he said. That may have been why things seemed off to you.

Just because she shouldn't be surprised that something bad happened, doesn't mean that the boy was within his right. He has to accept personal responsibility regardless of the circumstances in his life that might make him more likely to be violent. If it's life in prison, it's well deserved.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Did I see the same interview? You're referring to the interview in the first post, right?

The mom could barely speak. You really expect her to say that her daughter shouldn't have said anything mean while her daughter is fighting for her life? Come on man.

There was clearly a delay from when Lester would speak to when they'd hear what he said. That may have been why things seemed off to you.

Just because she shouldn't be surprised that something bad happened, doesn't mean that the boy was within his right. He has to accept personal responsibility regardless of the circumstances in his life that might make him more likely to be violent. If it's life in prison, it's well deserved.
This. Couldn't agree with you any more.

this whole thing aint right at all

but you dont cross that line with a recent death in a family , esp a suicide , dude prolly lost it and got carried away .

wow not a good look for my city-_-    

But yeah I went to school with this kid...deerfield beach has some creeps even earlier this year with that kid getting burned and another kid Ive known at school for like 4 years getting arrested for murder and atempted muder on two random people

wow not a good look for my city-_-    

But yeah I went to school with this kid...deerfield beach has some creeps even earlier this year with that kid getting burned and another kid Ive known at school for like 4 years getting arrested for murder and atempted muder on two random people

Back
Top Bottom