Teen Girl In Florida Kicked Almost To Death By Teen Boy She Has Never Meet Over Text Messages

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Steel toed boots!?
smh.gif

Edit- Anybody know the reason or purpose to why doctors put people in comas?

well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

smh.gif

she looks horrible, it's almost like they squished her head from the top and made her face really wide
smh.gif
this is horrible.

the kids from her school were doing a carwash this weekend to help her family pay for the costly medical bills.
$*$ IS GOING ON @ DEERFIELD!?!?!?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well she did start popping off for no reason. all he did was ask where his shorty was and she comes and says i dont like the relationship ya two are having and then she goes on and disses him over his bro who committed suicide. come on son

sad situation

sad situation

Word. I'm not condoning what he did... but...

...every action has a reaction.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

sad situation

But still this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excuse for his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he's not normal.

i'm sorry, but if you insult someones recently dead sibling, you have to expect something. especially when its someones ONLY brother who recently committed suicide. the person is already filled with anger, depression, and guilt. you can't just say something out of pocket like that.

im not saying the dude was justified, but she knew that something was going to happen. and while being so near death is no fitting punishment for anything, I can honestly say I see why the guy did it.

and futhermore, had the roles been reversed, I'm sure people would feel more sympathetic towards the girl. im just sayin'.

Lesson learned on her part. You can't just pop @+!% to anybody nowadays cause folks are crazy.

Lil' buddy is in a heap of trouble though. Won't see daylight for a hot minute. Deservedly so.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

sad situation

But still this is a girl HE HAS NEVER EVEN MEET BEFORE their is no excuse for his actions he need to go to jail or see some sort of doctor he's not normal.

...by the same token she never met him before. Why should she be saying that type of stuff?

It wasn't even like this was some attack that was unprovoked or caused by something normal that just set somebody off. She made fun of his dead brother 
grin.gif

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys... cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

sad situation

sad situation

Heard about the story (situation) but didn't know the reason behind it. Not condoning it, but some times you have to 'watch who you beef with'.

Sad for all parties involved.

sad situation

...by the same token she never met him before. Why should she be saying that type of stuff?

It wasn't even like this was some attack that was unprovoked or caused by something normal that just set somebody off. She made fun of his dead brother 
grin.gif

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys.. cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

And now, if she lives with no long term damages, the end will justify the means.

sad situation

grin.gif

Again, I'm very sympathetic and agree it was uncalled for, but hopefully when she gets out of the comma she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop hiding behind that social "rule" that girls can say whatever they want to guys... cause guess what, some people don't follow "rules".

Lets not forget we are dealing with 15 and 13 year old TEENAGERS. These are not rational adults. Teens have a vastly different mind set. And their reasoning is off.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom