teenager killed over a pair of nike zoom rookie sneakers :: ne dc

With these type of things -- in the city especially -- I always wonder...

If these are more CREW BEEFS -- or bammas being in an area they not from and being caught out there -- and shoes being just being a tiny variable that the news blows up as the major issue...

Youngin's ain't getting out of no car JUST for shoes. A point much bigger (in their minds at least) is being made. A point the news doesn't know -- thus, can't report -- a damn thing about.

But y'all "newswatchers" on the outside, DO YA'LL, and continue to post this garbage...

Either way, sorry to hear about youngin' dying over foolishness...

It's a tragic story because the young man died, but I HIGHLY doubt he got killed for those shoes.  Those Zoom's don't command that much attention and worth IMO.

apparently the victim had a gun and returned fire at the suspects that killed him....

doubt it had anything to do with the sneakers. they also took his coat as well.

i highly doubt this was over some "shoes"
the news is just trying to ride the wave on the concord catastrophe

I think IT WAS over the shoes and jacket.

Probably some guys schemin, saw two youngins at the bus stop they didn't know with fresh gear and decided to run em.

Shorty pulls out gun to scare em off, gets popped instead.

They BEEN killing over sneakers and jackets, it just seems to be the hot topic right now.

how they gonna steal a bloody jacket that probably got bullet holes in it??? senseless violence

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

I'm with you on this, I think there was tension before this and it just happened to erupt on that day. Also, it wasn't like it was 1 dude who was trying to hit a lick, it was several so what are they going to do? Share the shoes?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's a tragic story because the young man died, but I HIGHLY doubt he got killed for those shoes.  Those Zoom's don't command that much attention and worth IMO.

I Agree, but this stuff is SAD. These youngins need to Wake the Hell up!!

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

I'm with you on this, I think there was tension before this and it just happened to erupt on that day. Also, it wasn't like it was 1 dude who was trying to hit a lick, it was several so what are they going to do? Share the shoes?

If everybody got out how does his cousin get away, especially if its over beef. My hood etiquette is rusty but if you plan to kill someone, usually the witness has to go on the strength.

^
Man,

Are you asking these new set of youngin's to JUSTIFY something?

Ain't no kinda code in the city no more. The whole "if you doing wrong, atleast do it RIGHT" theory is out the window.

I see both sides.

And neither makes complete sense.

Tragic.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Ain't no kinda code in the city no more. The whole "if you doing wrong, atleast do it RIGHT" theory is out the window.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You ain't never lied.

well i mean if you make sneakers your life and you can get as much as a 1/4 of a onion of some ya for a pair of sneakers why not??? Its not like its a new thing? people get mugged for jewlery wallets all that flashy shinny stuff... if your out there trying to be pretty ricky and thuggin in skinny jeans BAM you better give up your kicks pretty boy! or pull your pants up so you can diddy bop!

update: again, this was NOT over a pair of sneakers... highly doubt it..

Damn, what these kids got to live for nowadays?

Sometimes it feels like were back in the times of bedlam and chaos when there wasn't any order in the world.

This is an unfortunate situation...did they ever find the suspects responsible? Just my two sense I would agree this incident was not over a pair of shoes

Back
Top Bottom