Teeth Whitening

My week with hp is done today. I said I would've took pics but honestly the hp didn't give me the results I thought it would. I brushed everyday and uses hp 2x a day. My teeth just got lighter than it used to. Idk I thinks it's probably the tobacco since i dip that brings back the yellow lol.

Has anyone tried using the inside of a banana peel? Also try toothpaste without fluoride fluorosis is known to cause yellowing.

Funny I see this thread... Some dude at my work was babling about a secret to whitening your teeth in 2 weeks.

Said something about using banana or orange peels and placing on your teeth for a certain amount of time.

God I forgot what exactly he said, I wasn't even paying attention. :lol:

Funny I see this thread... Some dude at my work was babling about a secret to whitening your teeth in 2 weeks.

Said something about using banana or orange peels and placing on your teeth for a certain amount of time.

God I forgot what exactly he said, I wasn't even paying attention. :lol:
Probably was banana peels I think I've heard that as well

i heard strawberries work

how do you get the edges of your teeth, like near the gums.
i dont want to burn my gums and the bottom of my tooth ends up being whiter than the top of my tooth

Do crest white strips still make your teeth extra sensitive?

Tried it when I was younger (like 12) and I literally couldn't eat anything that wasn't room temperature without it hurting like all hell 
mean.gif

Last edited:
a long time ago, cats used to use urine to whiten teeth
the combo of ammonia & whatever else is in urine really does the job great

so back hundreds or even thousands of years ago, a lot of people in their youth had shiny pearly whites
(unlike what you might see in da movies or something)

the part of the story you guys already know is that a lot of people lost their teeth young
(everybody has seen the George Washington dentures made from wood)

part of it was bad dental health as in not brushing or flossing, etc.
but part of it was that so many whitened their teeth with piss to such as degree that it would
strip the enamel right off after some time & speed up the teeth rotting process

ya shouldn't artificially whiten your teeth even today - it weakens your teeth over time & dentists want your money
(but i understand if yall got brown teeth - you feel self-conscious)

View media item 227029
I got this brush though. Bigger than the normal optic white brush, similar to the oral b brush. Replaceable heads, electric, and has the tongue and cheek scraper on the back.

The other brush is garbage. :lol:

Went with phillips sonicare toothbrushes a while back, and they are incredible. Your mouth feels ridiculously clean.

I'm telling you guys, Colgate optic white electric brush, mouthwash, and tooth paste. It's great

Made my mouth sensitive to heat and cold after awhile of using, ever since i stopped every back to normal, either that or maybe because I had some cativities filled and teeth cleaned

So i had a 1/4 bottle of Crest pro health mouth wash left. I filled it up with equal amounts of Hydrogen peroxide and a little water and now the bottle is over half full. I shaked it real good.

First use was this morning. No bad tast and I can feel the bubbles cleaning my teeth, I will update you all after end of this week with results

Now my teeth is not the whitest at all so if their is any difference I will notice

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, Colgate optic white electric brush, mouthwash, and tooth paste. It's great

Made my mouth sensitive to heat and cold after awhile of using, ever since i stopped every back to normal, either that or maybe because I had some cativities filled and teeth cleaned

I've always had sensitive teeth to cold. Hot no. Nothing has changed for me though.

Going to the dentist at the end of the month though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom